Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022: The admit will be out online at the official port of IAF for Angniveer Vayu 01/2023. The examination will be conducted from 18th to 24th January 2023. For selection, the candidates are required to appear in the examination. All the eligible candidates will be issued Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022. As of now, the authority has not stated any date for IAF Agniveer Admit Card 2022. Nevertheless, we have mentioned all the admit card details that you should be aware of. Check how to download the admit card copy online on this page.
Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022
Candidates are responsible for downloading the admit card on their own. The authority will not take any action to distribute the physical copy of it. In addition, only registered and eligible candidates will be able to access the Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022. The admit card has details related to the examination centre, exam duration, roll number, instructions etc. Without the possession of the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to start their paper. Hence, interested candidates must obtain their admit cards on time before the conduct of the examination.
IAF Angniveer Vayu Phase I Examination Overview
|Name of the Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Examination||Agniveer Vayu 1/2023 Phase I Examination|
|Date of Examination||From 18th to 24th January 2023|
|Mode of Examination||Online Objective Type Test|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Mode of Releasing||Online|
|IAF Official Website||https://indianairforce.nic.in/|
Air Force Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Date
Since the examination is going to be conducted in January 2023, the authority has not announced the Air Force Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Date yet. The announcement for this will be made soon. However, we did our research and come to the conclusion that the authority usually releases admit cards a week prior to the examination. So, the candidate can expect the admit card as we are all aware of the examination dates. The admit card can be out tentatively in the first week of January 2023. We will also link the admit card download page in this article for our article.
indianairforce.nic.in Star Phase I Admit Card Details
The admit card details are very important for the candidate. A single error can lead to complications during the examination. Therefore, make sure to check the indianairforce.nic.in Star Phase I Admit Card details. We have listed all the possible details that are present on the admit card:
- Name of the authority and Examination
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Date and Time
- Aadhaar Number
- Examination Centre Name and Address
- Instructions for the Candidate
How To Download The Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022?
The authority will send the admit card to the candidates on their registered email id. Make sure to keep your email active until the final announcement of the result. The candidates are required to take a coloured printout for the Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2022. Afterwards, it can be presented at the examination centre. You can also download the admit card from the CASB official portal by following the steps provided below:
- Enter the CASB official homepage through this website link – https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/
- Secondly, the candidate has to click on the Candidate Login tab as shown in the image below
- Thirdly, provide your email address and password then enter the captcha text and click on the Sign In button
- Afterwards, click on the relevant Air Force Hall Ticket Download Link.
- Finally, you can check the admit card and print a coloured hard copy.
Agniveer Vayu Phase 1 Hall Ticket 2022 Important Points
In this section, we have listed some of the Agniveer Vayu Phase 1 Hall Ticket 2022 important points. Make sure to go through the following points:
- If you find any error in the admit card then you have to bring it to the notice of the in charge of the exam centre prior to the examination.
- Bring two copies of a passport-size photograph similar to the one uploaded on the application form. In addition, you have to bring Aadhaar Card. However, the J&K, Assam and Meghalaya candidates can carry any other valid ID proof.
- You have to bring one black/blue ink ball pen, you may require it for rough work and signature.
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything over the admit card copy.
Phase I Examination Pattern
The objective-type examination will be held online on the prescribed dates for all the candidates who have been issued admit cards. The total duration of the examination will be according to the opted subjects. We have mentioned it in the table below. Correct answers will carry one mark and a negative marking of 0.25 will be for incorrect answers. However, there will be no deduction for unattempted questions.
|Concerned Subjects||Exam Duration|
|a) Science Subject||60 Minutes|
|b) Other than Science Subject||45 Minutes|
|Both a) and b)||85 Minutes|
The authority has not declared the admit card date, however, you can expect it in the first week of January 2023.
The candidate will need to have their registered email id and password for signing in to the portal of CASB.
The authority will conduct the examination on January 2023 from the 8th to the 24th.