On April 10, 2022, the UPSC will conduct the CDS 1 2022 General Knowledge test from 12.00 PM to 02.00 PM. It is now possible to get the memory-based answer key and exam analysis by visiting this article. The GK paper for level 2022 was simple and easy to moderate. After the examination, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes the solution keys for all CDS question paper sets on its website. The CDS answer key provided by coaching centers is accessible for the time being.
CDS Answer Key 2022
There are two parts to the UPSC CDS Recruitment process: the first is the Written Exam, which has already been completed, and the second is the SSB. As the UPSC CDS Exam is concluded and the Written Exam for all topics has been conducted, the only thing that remains to be seen is the release of the UPSC CDS Answer Key 2022. You may use this file to examine your marks and then compare your marks to the Cut Off marks that have been established.
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam||UPSC CDS 1 Examination 2022|
|Full Name||Combined Defence Service Examination 2022|
|Exam Date||10th April 2022|
|Total Shifts||3 Shifts|
|Subject Name||English, GK and Elementary Mathematics|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks Each Subject|
|Time Allotted||2 Hours|
|UPSC CDS 1 Answer Key 2022 Release Date||April 2022|
|Expected UPSC CDS Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Type of Post||Answer Key|
|UPSC CDS Portal||upsc.gov.in|
After passing the Written Examination, candidates are entitled to participate in the SSB Rounds, which is a multi-phase personality examination. Follow the instructions on this page, get the UPSC CDS 1 Answer Key 2022, and compute your final score.
What is the procedure for downloading CDS Answer Key 2022?
The UPSC website – www.upsc.gov.in – has the CDS 1 2022 answer key, which can be downloaded for free. Please follow the instructions provided below to get the solution key for CDS 2022.
- Visit the official website of the UPSC.
- Choose the Answer Key link from the drop-down menu in the Examination tab.
- Look for the CDS 2022 answer key and click on it to open it up.
- The CDS answer key pdf file will be opened in a new window.
- For future reference, you may download the CDS answer key pdf.
CDS Answer Key Score Check 2022
To determine the predicted marks for an investigation, it is essential to understand the marking system used. First and foremost, candidates must get a copy of the official answer key. With the aid of the answer key, the candidate may estimate their predicted score for the examination. There are 120 questions, with a maximum score of 100 points available. Every correct answer receives a score of 5/6 points. The following is the procedure for calculating the marks with the use of the answer key:
- First and foremost, the applicant must get a copy of the official answer key for the CDS 2 GK part.
- Consider looking at the marking system once you have downloaded the solution key.
- Then you may compare the correct answers to the ones made by the candidates throughout the examination.
- Then add the total number of correct answers and incorrect responses in a separate column.
- Then multiply all correct answers by 5/6 and subtract the 5/18 of the total number of incorrect responses.
- Once you have calculated the total points by removing the gain from the negative energies, you may compute the net points gained.
CDS English Answer Key Paper 1 Analysis 2022
When it comes to the UPSC CDS English Paper, students have said that it was not too challenging to answer the questions. Second, there were 100 questions in this exam, and there were only 2 hours allowed to answer them. If you have tried 90-95 questions in this paper, there is a good possibility that you will meet the cut-off marks for the English Subject if you have attempted 90-95 questions in this paper.
Knowing that this paper has negative markings, excellent efforts are determined by the difficulty level of each paper, and English Subject may provide you with high marks since the paper was of an easy to moderate difficulty level, as previously said.