All the information about Driving License Rules Changed will be made available to you very clearly in our article. By which you can easily apply for it. Along with this, you will also be provided information about the new commercial and personal license rules in our article. So read our article carefully till the end. Also, add our website to bookmark to get the latest updates first.
Driving License Rules Changed
All the new rules will be implemented by the Central Government and State Transport Authority from July 1. These rules are valid for a total of 5 years, after which new rules will be made again. If you want to get a driving license for your four-wheeler or two-wheeler then now you will not have to wait much. Earlier, you had to go to the Regional Transportation Officer (RTO) to get a driving license and had to wait for a long time.
According to the new rules, now this process has been made very easy. A driving test is no longer necessary as per the new rules. These rules have been framed by the Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways. According to the new rules, if you have passed your state-accredited dribbling training center, then you will not have to take the driving test at RTO while applying. Separate rules have also been made for personal and commercial driving licenses.
Documents Required for Driving License
While applying you will need some documents through which you can apply. That’s why we want to tell you that the documents you will need are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- 4 Application form
- Passport size photo
- 1&1A forms will be used for a medical certificate, etc.
New Rules of Driving License
All the previous rules for driving licenses have been changed. After which new rules have been prepared. About which you must have complete knowledge. So your new rules are as follows-
- If you are going for two-wheeler or four-wheeler training centers then you should have one acre of land.
- The Heavy Vehicle Training Center should have 2 acres of land.
- The trainer must have a high school diploma and 5 years of driving experience.
- The trainer must have passed the High-Quality Driving Track Test in Transport Authority Curriculum.
- The training time for a loaded vehicle should be 38 hours and the training should be completed in 6 weeks.
- The theory class should be of 8 hours and the practical class should be of 31 hours for the filled there.
- Training time for small vehicles should be 29 hours and training should be completed in 4 weeks.
- The theory time in this training should be 8 hours and the practical should be 21 hours.
- The center must have a biometric system and information technology.
- You must have a test track and stimulator.
New Rules for Commercial & Personal License
Some new rules have been made for the commercial and personal licenses which are as follows-
|License Class||Type of Vehicle|
|HMV||Heavy Motor Vehicles|
|HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicles|
|HTV / HPMV||Heavy passenger motor vehicle / Heavy transport vehicle|
|MGV||Medium goods vehicle|
|LMV||LMV – Motorcars, Delivery Vans, Jeeps, and Taxis|
|Trailer||Heavy Trailor License|
|MC 50CC||Motorcycles with 50 cc or less engine capacity|
|MC EX50CC||LMVs with gear and capacity of 50CC or more. E.g., Car, motorcycle|
|MCWOG / FVG||Motorcycles with any engine capacity, however, without any gears. E.g., mopeds & scooters|
|M/CYCL.WG||All motorcycles with and without gear|
|LMV-NT||Light motor vehicles (LMVs) for non-transport purposes|
How to apply online for a Driving License?
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the ‘Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- After that, the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to suck your state where you live.
- Also, you have to select the type of driver’s license.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- In which fill all the details correctly and also upload the documents.
- Don’t forget to click on submit after filling.
- Your driving license will be delivered to your home.
If you want to ask anything about Driving License Rules Changed, then feel free to message us in the comment section. We will definitely reply to you soon.