ESIC Recruitment 2022 UDC, MTS, Stenographer is discussed here. Read the article to know about ESIC Vacancy apply online last date, notification. ESIC Recruitment apply online – The Employee State Insurance Corporation has decided to recruit some new candidates for various posts in all over India. For this recruitment, online registration has already been started on the official website of ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
All the interested and eligible candidates should hurry up and apply themselves for this recruitment. In this article we are going to discuss how to apply, what are eligibility criteria, the selection procedure, and application fees for this recruitment. The posts that ESIC has started recruitments are UDC (Upper Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), and Stenographer.
The ESIC will fill a total of 4315 vacant posts in different offices all over India. The Application has already started on the official website of ESIC from 15th January 2022. The application process is going to end on 15th February 2022. So, all the interested candidates should hurry up and start filling out their applications.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
The last date to pay the application fees for the recruitment will be on 15th February 2022. The selection will be done on the basis of the performance of candidates in different stages. 1st stage that will be common for all 3 posts will be the Preliminary Examination. The other stages of recruitment are different from one another.
So, if the candidate wants to apply for a particular post then the candidate should prepare according to the posts that he or she wants to apply. You can check ESIC Latest Recruitment 2022 application form, last date, notification, application fee etc. You have to visit the official portal of the concerned department.
ESIC Steno Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruitment||UDC, MTS and Stenographer|
|Name of the department||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Location||State wise anywhere in India|
|Number of posts||4315|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||1. Preliminary Exam (All 3 posts)
2. Mains Exam (UDC and MTS)
3. Computer skill Test (Stenographer and UDC)
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
ESIC Vacancy 2022
Important Dates Regarding ESIC UDC/ MTS/ Steno Recruitment 2022:
|Release of Notification||28th December 2021|
|Start Date of Application||15th January 2022|
|Start date to pay application fees||15th January 2022|
|Last date of application||15th February 2022|
|Last date to pay application fees||15th February 2022|
|Last date to make correction in application||15th February 2022|
|Last date to print application||2nd March 2021|
|Date of exam||1. Preliminary Exam- 19th, 20th and 26th March 2022
2. Mains Exam – 30th April 2022
|Date of result||Not Confirmed Officially|
The Application fee for the recruitment of the EWIS UDC/ MTS/ Stenographer varies from different category candidates like SC/ ST/ OBC etc. The application fee for
- General Category candidates: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates and ex servicemen candidates : Rs.250
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria vary for different posts but some criteria are the same for all posts so, here are eligibility criteria:
- The Minimum age to apply for any post is 18 years.
- The Maximum age to apply for UDC and Steno is 27 Years
- The Maximum Age to apply for MTS is 25 years.
- The candidate must be a citizen of the state in which he or she wants to apply.
- The education qualification for post of stenographer is class 12th with speed of 80 words per minute of English/ Hindi
- The education qualification post of UDC is any degree.
- The education qualification for MTS is matriculation.
The total Number of Vacancies according to the location of job:
|Job Location||Number of posts for UDC||Number of Posts for MTS||Number of posts for Stenographer||Total posts|
|ESIC HQ, New Delhi||235||292||18||545|
|Regional Office, North East||1||17||–||18|
|Regional Office, Ambala||96||76||13||185|
|ESIC Sub Sub Regional Office, Ernakulam||66||60||4||130|
ESIC Recruitment Form 2022
Steps to apply for ESIC UDC/ MTS/ Steno recruitment 2022:
- Firstly candidates should visit the official website of ESIC.
- After that in the recruitment, tab chooses the post that you want to apply for and in which office.
- Now fill in the asked details and you will receive an OTP.
- After filling the OTP, the registration is complete.
- Now you will be able to fill the application form.
- Now attach the required documents.
- The application is complete now download the application form for future use.
Hope this article is helpful for all, for more updates stay in touch or visit the official website of ESIC regularly.