If you’re looking for the right place to read the fine print on the release of the GPAT Result 2022 for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022, which was held on April 9th, 2022, you’ve come to the right place. However, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has yet to reveal the fine print regarding the GPAT 2022 Result Date. If the authorities make an announcement regarding the release of the GPAT 2022 Result, we will immediately notify you via our page. Candidates were required to visit the official website @ gpat.nta.nic.in in order to view and download the GPAT Scorecard 2022.
GPAT Result 2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) publishes the GPAT results on its official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The outcome is only available online. Candidates who took the GPAT 2022 can view their GPAT Result on the official website. The outcome is displayed in the form of a scorecard.
The scorecard is valid for three years. Scholars must provide their application number and date of birth in order to download the scorecard. Along with the outcome, the authority announces the cutoff scores. We’ve covered everything there is to know about the GPAT Exam Result in this article.
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Exam Date||9th April 2022|
|Mode of Answer Key||Online|
In addition, by reading the sections below on this page, you’ll learn how to use the official website to view and download the NTA GPAT 2022 Result, GPAT 2022 cut off and the GPAT Merit List 2022.
GPAT Result 2022 Date
Candidates can view the GPAT Result 2022 on the official website, according to the official announcement. The exact timetable has yet to be announced by the authorities.
|GPAT 2022 Exam Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Release of Question Paper and GPAT 2022 Answer Key||May (Tentative)|
|GPAT Result||14th May 2022|
GPAT Result 2022 Details
Following are the details which are mentioned in the scorecard of GPAT and must be verified before taking a printout:
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Person with Disability
- State of residence
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in GPAT 2022
- Maximum marks
- NTA score
- All India Rank
- Validity of scorecard
- Category-wise cutoff qualifying scores
- Other important information by NTA
How to check the NTA GPAT Result 2022?
- Visit the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Navigate to the most recent News section of the home page.
- When the NTA GPAT 2022 Result is released, you’ll find a link to it in the appropriate section.
- When you find the result link, click on it.
- Enter your details within the fields asked
- By clicking on the submit button, your result will get appeared on the screen
- Finally, review your results and save a copy for future reference.
GPAT Cutoff Score 2022
The NTA will publish the GPAT 2022 cutoff marks for each category. A GPAT cutoff is a minimum mark that a candidate must achieve in order to qualify for the exam. Following the release of the GPAT 2022 cutoff, candidates will be required to use separately for each participating institute based on the score obtained in the pharmacy entrance test.
The cutoff is typically supported by a number of factors such as seat availability, exam difficulty, and thus the total number of candidates who appear and pass the GPAT 2022 exam.
|Category||GPAT 2021 cutoff||GPAT 2020 cutoff||GPAT 2019 cutoff|
|General||359 – 186||163||141|
|SC||185 – 114||103||95|
|ST||183 – 87||76||74|
|EWS||185 – 155||104||–|
GPAT Result 2022 Merit List
Along with the results, NTA will release the GPAT 2022 merit list, which will include the status of qualifying, the names of candidates, the GPAT All India Ranks, and the marks obtained.
It should be noted that the GPAT merit list will include overall rankings rather than those supported by the candidate’s category. This page will include a direct link to download the GPAT 2022 merit list.
Steps to compute GPAT 2022 scores?
Along with the GPAT Result 2022, the GPAT 2022 score will be announced. The GPAT 2022 score represents the marks obtained by a candidate in the entrance exam that are supported by the final answer key. The score determines whether the candidate has qualified for the GPAT 2022 and, as a result, the participating institute offering admission for that score.
The following is a step-by-step procedure for calculating GPAT Scores:
- Visit the GPAT’s official website at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Select the solution key link.
- Enter the appliance number, date of birth, and security pin in the login credentials and click Submit.
- The answer key is then shown on the screen.
- Tally the solution key and evaluate with the response sheet after downloading the answer key.
- Add 4 points for correct answers and subtract -1 point for incorrect answers.
- As a result, the formula for calculating the scores is as follows:
- GPAT 2021 scores are calculated as follows: 4 X (number of correct answers) – 1 X (no. of wrong answers)
The All-India Rank is calculated using the candidates’ GPAT scores as a percentage of their total score. GPAT Score 2022 will be provided by the NTA. A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) will be determined based on the Score obtained in comparison to the Total Score.
GPAT Result 2022 Tie-Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates receive the same number of points, the NTA will use tie-breaking criteria. As a result, the standards occur in the following order:
- Age – When two or more candidates have the same score, they are listed in the order in which they were born.
- If the tie persists, candidates with an equivalent score will tend an equivalent Merit, and the Merit number will be increased by an equivalent number, i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 will not be awarded to the subsequent candidate, but Merit 4 will.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022
TS SSC Hall Ticket 2022
BGMI Redeem Code Today
GPAT 2022 Participating Institutes
The following institutes accept GPAT scores for M.Pharm admissions:
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jadavpur University
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
GPAT 2022 Reservation Policy
|Category||Reservation of seats|
The organizing body reserves the given number of seats for candidates from each category
So, that’s all there is to know about the GPAT 2022 Result. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section.