A bid for 1.41 crore equity shares against an initial public offering size of 85 lakh shares was received on April 1, the third day of bidding, in Hariom Pipes IPO Allotment status. The offering component reserved for qualified institutional purchasers received 44 per cent of the total subscriptions, while the portion reserved for non-institutional investors received 32 per cent. Retail investors are once again in the driver’s seat, bidding 4.08 times their permitted quota of shares in the auction.
Hariom Pipes IPO Allotment Status
The Hariom Pipes IPO Allotment Status is expected to be concluded on April 8, 2022. It is anticipated that the refund will be commenced on April 11 and that the shares will be deposited to the Demat account on April 12. The initial public offering (IPO) of Hariom Pipe will take place on April 13.
Investors in the Hariom Pipe initial public offering (IPO) may check their allocation status online on the Bigshare website or check it offline by logging into their bank account and Demat account. Monitor out this step-by-step instruction on checking the status of Hariom Pipe’s initial public offering (IPO) allocation online or offline. The Hariom Pipe initial public offering (IPO) basis of funding will be around 12:1, based on the retail subscription.
Harim Pipes IPO GMP Today
Bidding for the shares put up for sale will begin on March 30 and expire on April 5. If there is one, the anchor book will be open for business for one day on March 29.
The shares would be sold at between Rs 144 and Rs 153 apiece, corresponding to 14.4 times and 15.3 times the face value (Rs 10) of the claims, respectively.
On the lower end of the price range, it is projected to raise Rs 122.4 crore and on the higher back, Rs 130.05 crore. Eight million shares are offered in the initial public offering (IPO).
Hariom Pipes IPO Reserved portions and lot size
The business has set aside 30% of the offer for qualified institutions and 35% for retail and non-institutional investors to ensure maximum investor participation.
Bids can be placed for as few as 98 shares and as many as 98 shares in multiples of 98 shares afterwards. Investors can invest up to Rs 1,94,922 in 13 lots (1,274 shares) for a minimum of Rs 14,994 in 98 shares.
Information on Hariom Pipes
Hariom Pipe Industries Limited (Hariom Pipe), which has its headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana, is a subsidiary of the prominent Hariom Group. In 1962, the late businessman Shri Hariom Golas established the Golas Group of Companies.
In the iron and steel industry, we are a leading producer of high-quality goods. In recent years, the firm has grown from strength to strength, transforming into an integrated steelmaker with a significant presence in the South Indian market. They feature a varied product line that includes Mild Steel (MS) Billets, Pipes and Tubes, Hot Rolled (HR) Coils, and Scaffolding Systems. Their high-quality products are used in a wide range of industrial applications across various industries and industries segments.
Hariom Pipes Conclusion
- Hariom IPO GMP: The company has yet to list its shares on a gray market. When the shares are listed, we will have more details.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO price band: The price band for the company’s IPO is Rs 144-Rs 153 per equity share, according to media reports.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO subscription status: The issue was subscribed 4.15 times as of April 5, 2022.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO size: The company plans to raise Rs 130.05 crore.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO lot size: Each share of the company will consist of 98 shares.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO application limit: Maximum of 13 lots can be applied for by a bidder.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO investment limit: This public offering can make a maximum investment of Rs 1,94,922.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO allotment date: Allotments are expected to take place on April 8, 2022.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO listing: The company is scheduled to list on April 13, 2022. NSE and BSE will list the shares.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO registrar: Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd has been chosen to handle the IPO.