The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is preparing to release the IGNOU Result 2022 for the June session in September. Candidates who took part in the June Term End Examination may find out their IGNOU Result 2022 by visiting the university’s official website. For the IGNOU 2022 results for June TEE 2022, the candidate must provide a nine-digit registration number in the login result box to see the results.
IGNOU Result 2022
Students at the Indira Gandhi National Open University have been anxiously awaiting the results of the Term-End Examination. However, there hasn’t been any new information on the subject in a very long time. On the other hand, the results were revealed today on the IGNOU’s official website. In this case, applicants who participated in the IGNOU December 2022 TEE would be able to get their results on the university’s website. Furthermore, students can see their grades and other pertinent information.
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Result Type||Term-end Examination|
|Result Date||15th April 2022|
Many students from disciplines who participated in the IGNOU Term-End Examination (TEE) in June or July 2022 are looking forward to receiving their results. The results have been posted on the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) official website by the university.
How to Download IGNOU Results 2022?
When students go to the Indira Gandhi National Open University’s official website, they will be able to see how they are doing. Students must be prepared with the information they will need to enter into the login page to see their results. Students, for example, will need their roll number and date of birth to log in and view their results. To check the IGNOU result for 2022, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University for further information.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll notice the Results section, which should be accessible at the top of the page, so click on it.
- A new page will display, and on this page, you must choose Term-end from the drop-down option.
- Once again, a new page will appear, on which you will find several possibilities for obtaining various outcomes. However, you must choose the June 2022 Exam Results since that is the most recent available.
- The login window will now show on your computer’s screen. You will be required to provide your nine-digit registration number or enrollment id in this field.
- After that, click on the Submit button, and your results will be shown on the screen immediately.
- You must save this result for future reference and print a copy of it for your records.
IGNOU Early Result Instructions 2022
- Under specific situations, the university can declare the IGNOU results for their final year as an initial choice.
- For example, if a student is picked for a posting or has applied for future studies, they may use the IGNOU’s early results facility to expedite the process.
- Candidates must complete an application form for the IGNOU early result announcement and submit it to the assessment center in question before the test date to be considered.
- They would also be required to pay Rs. 1000 per course if they want their IGNOU results revealed sooner rather than later.
IGNOU Result Revaluation 2022
It is necessary for students who believe they have been devalued in the results to apply for result revaluation, which may be done via the official website. However, the charge for each topic is Rs. 750, which is needed to be paid in advance of the course. For example, if you want to analyze two topics, you must pay Rs. 750 multiplied by two, which is Rs. 1500, and so on.
For this revaluation procedure, only students dissatisfied with their results are eligible to apply. You must submit a request for revaluation within one month after receiving the examination results. Please keep in mind that there will be no additional disclosures about the Laboratory Score or Projects. Students may obtain the application form from the IGNOU’s website and complete it with all necessary information before mailing it to the specified mailing address.
IGNOU TEE Cut Off marks 2022
Every institution is subjected to a set of criteria that are developed. A candidate is required to achieve specific criteria expressed in the form of grades. As a result, it is referred to as “chopped off.” It assists an organization in identifying the creamiest layers among a large number of applicants to fill the available seats. IGNOU has its own set of cut-offs as well.
Candidates who score below that threshold will not be considered for further consideration. The maximum qualifying percentage for the general category is 50 percent for those wishing to pursue an MBA, while the maximum qualifying percentage for the reserved category is 45 percent.