Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment: Indian Army is all set to start the Agniveer Recruitment process for all the interested female candidates. All the students who are interested in the post can apply for it. The authorities have not released the application form yet. But it is expected to be released in August 2022.
The application form will be released by the respective Zonal Recruiting Offices. The authorities will release the application form on the authorized portal of the Indian Army. So, you must look through the following article to get detailed information about the Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment.
Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment
The application form to apply for the post can be submitted online only. No application will be accepted via offline mode. All the candidates must submit the application form within the deadline. No application form will be accepted after the last date. We have also provided a direct link to apply for Agnivver in our article. The link will be activated soon. Only female candidates can apply for the post. Read the following article to know the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, etc.
joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer (Female) Recruitment: Details
|Name of the Officials||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||General Duty (Agniveer)|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment Schedule
|Commencement of Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application||To be announced|
|Generation of Cut off List||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Rally Conduction Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment
All the interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. As only those candidates who will fulfil the criteria will be considered for the post. Given below we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority for the candidates:
- The minimum age of the applicants applying for the post is 17.5 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidate applying for the above-mentioned post is 23 years old.
- The height of the candidates should be at least 162 cm.
- The weight of the candidates should be as per the Army Medical Standards.
- Applicants must have passed class 10th with a minimum of 45% marks and must have scored at least 33% in each subject.
Required Documents for Agnipath Application
Applicants will also have to upload some documents or their details while filling out the application form. The form will only be treated as completed once all the required documents are attached to it. Given below is the list of the documents that you may carry while applying for Agniveer:
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Required Educational Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NCC Certificate, etc.
How to apply online for Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment?
All the applicants who are interested in filling out the application form must look here. Here we have mentioned the procedure via which you will be able to apply for the recruitment easily. Given below are the steps to apply for the joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer (Female) Recruitment:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Indian Army i.e., https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Thirdly, go to the option of Agnipath and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the User Registration option available there and a new page will appear on the screen.
- After that, read all the instructions carefully and tap on the Continue option.
- Then, enter all the required information carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the user name and password will be generated and the registration process will be completed.
- Firstly, follow the first three steps available in the above section.
- After that, tap on the Apply Online option available there.
- Then, enter your username, password and captcha code on the new page.
- The dashboard will appear on the screen. find the respective recruitment link and click on it.
- And then start filling out the application form carefully.
- After entering all the required details, tap on submit option.
- After that, upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- Preview the application form and finally submit it.
- Download and also take a printout for the rally.
Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment Process
After accepting the online applications, the authority will generate the Cut Off List. The Cut Off List will be prepared to shorten the number of candidates. All the candidates who will pass the cut-off will be eligible to appear for the next rounds. After that, the authority will release the admit card. The authority will send the admit card to the selected via email. After that, the rally will be conducted. And then all the selected candidates will have to appear for the written examination. After that. all the candidates who will pass the exam will have to report to the ARO for document verification. After that, the candidates will get selected for the post.
Indian Army Agniveer (Female) Recruitment: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is no official notification regarding the publication date of the application form. But you can expect it in August 2022 as the male candidate’s rally is starting shortly.
You will have to enter your username and password (Date of Birth) to apply for the post.
You can apply for recruitment from the official website of the Indian Army. Or you can directly click on the link provided above that will be activated shortly.