Indian Army Apply Online 2022 link for 60th SSC Men and 31st Women recruitment. Get Notification pdf Download, Eligibility Criteria. The good news for that candidate who wants to work as the part of Indian Army can able to apply for it. Because there has a new recruitment notification coming from the department that there has Indian Army 60th SSC Men 31st SSC (Women) Apply Online. Due to this aspirants need to know about all the details which have been mentioned by the recruitment board through the official notification. So aspirants need to check all the information related to the available positions.
Indian Army Apply Online 2022
Through this page today we are going to let you know about the information related to vacancies. Because we have gathered the details and then shared them with it you through our post. So those aspirants who want to know about how they can Apply Online for the Indian Army 6th SSC Men Recruitment 2022 can check what are the eligibility criteria here.
Because without knowing the eligibility criteria you will not aware of the requirement that the department has looked at in the given positions. So go through all the information carefully if you want to take part in the recruitment process. Likewise, there has an announcement for the Indian Army 31st SSC Women Recruitment 2022 has also been available in the process.
Indian Army 60th SSC Men Apply Online 2022
Due to this those candidates who are interested in the available position need to apply for it. After that, if their application has suitable as per the requirement mentioned in the eligibility criteria of the recruitment notification. Because the application form has available online. Due to this, we have suggested details about the recruitment notification with the help of that you can able to apply online without any issue. You need to just follow the step-by-step process which has available online medium.
According to the information, there are vacancies available in the various department under the Indian Army such as Civil Department, Electrical, Misc Engineering, Electronics Department, Mechanical Department, Computer Science Department, etc. In addition, we are going to provide you details about in which department how many vacancies are available for the aspirants.
Indian Army 31st SSC Women Apply Online
So after reading the information you can check Indian Army 60th SSC Men and 31st Women Apply Online. Due to this candidates have to focus on each piece of information about the given recruitment program. However, there has the last date of the application process has also been given by the recruitment board.
|Name of Department||Indian Army|
|Name of Article||Indian Army 60th SSC (Men) and 31st SSC (Women) apply online|
|Post Announced||60th SSC Men and 31st SSC Women|
|Total Number of Post||175 Vacancies|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
|Level of Recruitment||National Level|
|Location of Work||Anywhere in India|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022
Moreover, the application process under the Indian Army SSC 60th Men and 31st Women Recruitment 2022 has available now. Due to this the start date of the application form has been given as 26th July 2022. So those who want to apply in the registration need to go through the online link from where they can able to check the application form. In addition, there has a last date of registration also shared by the department. Due to this, you can able to check that till when you can able to apply. So aspirants have to apply before the 24th of August 2022 the given last date for the registration by the recruitment department.
Indian Army SSC 60th Men Vacancies details :
|Name of Department||Vacancies details|
|Civil Department||49 Posts|
|Computer Science Deptt||42 Posts|
|Mechanical Deptt||32 Posts|
|Electronics Deptt||26 Posts|
|Electrical Deptt||17 Posts|
|Misc Engineering Dept||09 Posts|
Indian Army 60 SSC Men Bharti 2022
In the recruitment process, there have details given to the unmarried male and female candidates who completed their degree in engineering can able to apply for the given vacancies. Because of this, we have also going to provide you with Indian Army 60th SSC (Men) & 31st SSC (Women) Apply Online. So now we are going to let you know about the details like what are the eligibility criteria required in the application such as educational qualification, age limit, etc. However, you need to fill out the application with the correct details. Because this has going to provide you entry to the recruitment process.
Read Indian Army 60th SSC (Men) and 31st SSC (Women) Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: The applicant needs to hold a degree of Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology for applying to the given recruitment. However, those students who are in their final year can also apply for it.
- Moreover, there has an education qualification requirement given for the Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence personnel as well who died in Harness. SSCW for Non-Tech/Non-UPSC for which they need to complete their graduation in any discipline. Then SSCW for Tech department applicant should have done B.E/ B.TEch in any stream of engineering.
- Age Limit in the recruitment. The application age should lie between 20 to 27 years for recruitment. However, there has been relaxation given for the application process which has been given by the department as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- Most important there has a selection process which has given by the board. So those aspirants who read the notification must have known that there has a selection process such as Centre Allotment, Short Listing of application, and Medical Exam also going to happen.
Indian Army 31 Women Bharti 2022
Indian Army 60th SSC (Men) and 31st SSC (Women) Apply Online :
To take part in the selection process aspirants need to fill out the application form which has available through the official link. So for that, we are going to share step-wise processes for our readers. Due to this, you need to follow the steps and fill out the application appropriately. Soon the department going to initiate the process of recruitment for eligible candidates.
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the Official Website of the Indian Army.
- Here you need to register yourself by clicking on the link of Login or Apply.
- Then fill out the registration form to make your login account.
- Now you need to go through the dashboard where you can see vacancy details.
- After that, read the eligibility criteria and then click on apply online.
- The application form appears before you. So fill in the required details.
- In addition, attach the document required in the registration.
- At last, submit the application form and save the reference number for further use.