People who have not registered for IIBF JAIIB 2022 by March 27, 2022, are advised that the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has extended the deadline for IIBF JAIIB Registration for the May Exam 2022 till March 27, 2022. Aspirants may now submit their IIBF JAIIB 2022 apply online Registration forms. From now till April 10, 2022. This test will be held on a Sunday twice a year, in May/June and November/December, and the morning. The list of examination centers for the JAIIB 2022 test will be available to applicants via the JAIIB online application form.
JAIIB 2022 Apply Online
The IIBF has announced the registration deadline for the May session of the JAIIB. The IIBF JAIIB test is held twice a year, and the JAIIB registration procedure takes place in 2022. Candidates who desire to apply for the JAIIB 2022 test must complete the JAIIB application form 2022, which may be found on the official website of the JAIIB. The application link for the JAIIB May test has been launched as of April 5, 2022, and will remain active until further notice.
|Organisation||Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB Exam 2022|
|Online Registration Dates||05th to 25th April 2022|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2022||11th, 12th, and 19th June 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
The Junior Associate in Banking and Finance (JAIIB) examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). The Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) administers two tests each year. The sections below will find the link to apply online for JAIIB, information on the application cost, crucial stages, start and end dates, requirements, and other pertinent information.
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Members can apply for membership if they work for an Institutional Member of the Institute (go to the IIBF website).
- To be considered, candidates must have completed the 12th standard test in any field or equivalent, even if they do not possess a 12th standard pass or equivalent qualification in education. The Institute may allow a supervisory or clerical cadre candidate to sit for the exam on the recommendation of the bank manager or officer in charge where the candidate is employed.
- A person who has completed the 12th-grade examination or a comparable exam and is a member of an Indian banking or financial institution is eligible to sit for the test.
JAIIB Last Date 2022
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has extended the registration period for JAIIB and DB&F exams until April 10 2022, with the standard cost, according to the latest update on JAIIB and DB&F tests. It is possible to register for the JAIIB after the deadline of April 13, 2022. However, the late cost must be paid.
Interested candidates are urged to register for IIBF JAIIB 2022 before submitting applications to sit in the IIBF JAIIB May test in 2022. Please visit the website to acquire more information on the Extended Last Date for IIBF JAIIB Registration.
JAIIB Application Form 2022
Associate Examination administered by the Indian Institute of Bankers, which is exclusively open to regular members of the Institute, is the Junior Associate examination of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB). To be considered for the JAIIB Exam 2022, qualified applicants must submit an online application to the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance by April 5, 2022.
JAIIB 2022 Notification states that online registration will close on April 25, 2022, and that the online test will be conducted on June 11th, 12th, and 19th, according to the schedule. Employees in the banking industry interested in applying for the JAIIB 2022 Exam may do so online using the URL provided in this article.
How to Apply for JAIIB 2022?
Applicants must follow the procedures outlined below to apply online for the JAIIB 2022 Exam. Beginning on April 5, 2022, the online registration for the JAIIB test will be available.
- To apply to the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance directly, choose the straight apply online option. Visit the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance website at @iibf.gov.in for more information.
- Upon arriving at the main page, choose the ‘Examination/Courses’ option that appears on the left-hand side of the page.
- In the left column of the page are the ‘Flagship Courses’.
- Upon selecting JAIIB, a new page will open, allowing you to complete the online application process.