JEECUP Syllabus 2022 Group Wise is discussed here. UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Pattern, Model Sample Question Papers. Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has released the official notification for the entrance examination in a polytechnic course in the govt. polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. JEECUP Syllabus 2022 pdf In this article, we will discuss all the details regarding exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP Syllabus 2022
Before moving on to the syllabus and exam pattern let’s have an overview of important dates and events for this exam. This syllabus will help the candidate in their preparation for the Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) which will conduct by the govt. of UP for admission in UP govt polytechnic colleges.
If the candidate will go through this syllabus he should have more chances than others to succeed in the joint entrance exam which will conduct by the Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). This is all the details about the syllabus for all the groups in the entrance exam.
JEECUP Syllabus Group Wise 2022
So candidate in this article we discuss the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission to the UP govt. polytechnic colleges and this exam will be conducted by the Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). All the syllabus is described in steps and group-wise. So candidates do their preparation for the exam.
If the candidate still has a query in his mind please go and check the official website of the Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) and read all the syllabus. So this is the syllabus for the preparation for the exam of Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) which will be conducted by UP state board for the admission in the gov. polytechnic college.
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
This is the entrance test for admission in polytechnic college which are approved by the UP state government. Follow the article for dates and tables.
|Exam||JEECUP (Joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh)|
|Exam level||State level polytechnic courses entrance exam|
|Application||15th February 2022 to 17th April 2022|
|Admit card||Release on 29th may|
|Exam dates group wise||Group A, E1, E2 – 6th to 9th June 2022
Group B,C,D,F,G,H,I,K – 10th June 2022
Group L – 11th and 12th June 2022
|Answer key||11th June to 15th June 2022 group wise|
|Results||17th June 2022|
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022
So these are some details over the dates and events of the JEECUP exam. Now moving on to the exam pattern and syllabus for the joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh. We will discuss the exam pattern and syllabus in the article separately so that students applying for the examination will get it clear view about how would the exam will be and from where it is going to be conducted
JEECUP 2022 exam pattern
- The exam will be online mode and will be computer based examination of multiple choice exams for all groups
- The exam will be conducted in two languages English and Hindi
- There will be 100 questions in the exam
- Every right answer will be awarded 4 marks to the students
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark that means for every 1 wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted
- Subject will varies group wise
- Duration of the exam will be 150 minutes
JEECUP Group Wise Syllabus 2022 pdf
So this is the exam pattern that is followed for the polytechnic course entrance exam by joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh now moving on to the syllabus. The syllabus this exam will varies group to group
UP Polytechnic GROUP WISE SYLLABUS 2022
- Group A syllabus includes the 10th standard syllabus of science and math of UP state board.
- Group B syllabus will be in two sections, first one is of math and another is science and agriculture.
- Group C syllabus will be in three sections, in which the first section comprises Hindi and English comprehension, the second section is of reasoning and intelligence and the last section is of general awareness. It also includes 10th standard questions.
- Group D syllabus includes the syllabus of 12th standard and is divided into four sections which are Hindi and English comprehension, reasoning and intelligence, general awareness, and numeric ability.
- Group E syllabus includes two sections which are science and math. 12th standard syllabus includes for preparation of this group E.
- Group F syllabus includes sections like biology, botany, and physics. And it will consist of the syllabus of B.Sc. Academics.
- Group G syllabus is based on your graduation syllabus and also includes English comprehension, numeric ability, general awareness, and reasoning.
- Group H syllabus is divided into five sections. The first section is of reasoning and logical discussion. The second section is of numeric ability and scientific aptitude. The third section is of English. Forth section is of general knowledge. The fifth section is of science. And syllabus based on the intermediate level.
- Group I syllabus is divided into two sections which are physics and chemistry and math. And this syllabus is based on the twelfth class syllabus of the UP state board.
- Group K syllabus based on the 10th and 12th standard syllabus of UP state board. This syllabus is divided into two sections. The first section included physics, chemistry, and mathematics and the other section included the syllabus of engineering.
JEECUP Syllabus pdf Download
A candidate should prepare for the exam from different kinds of modes. This means they can prepare online and offline. In online mode, they should take tests from test series of the previous year asked questions and take online classes from an institute. And in offline mode candidate should prepare for the exam from various books and notes and take offline classes. A candidate should revise the previous year question paper of the exam so they can easily understand the pattern of the exam.