GD, Clerk, Tradesman, NA & officers can apply by signing up for the Join Indian Army Portal login 2022. You can set up an account or register to get details about future army Bharti events and activities and apply for eligible army trades. You can fill out the application form on the official Indian Army website, log in, and view information about your profile.
Join Indian Army Portal
A rally/Bharti is held twice a year by the Indian Army across the country. It ensures that candidates arrive at the rallying place at a pre-determined time and are physically and medically fit. Then, the selected students are required to write a written examination, known as CEE (Common Entrance Examination).
|Portal||Join India Army Portal|
|Registration||Join Indian Army Registration online|
|Check online||Latest recruitment & exam updats|
|Apply online||Join Indian Army Form online|
|Updates||Defence Jobs in India|
Second, the Army publishes recruitment announcements for jobs other than open vacancies and rallies/selections for all kinds of positions. During this recruitment process, all different types of posts are filled in various branches of the Indian Army. Anyway, you need to know the official Indian Army recruitment portal before joining. Among the most popular fields for career advancement, this is one of the most popular. You must fill out the GD application online.
Join Indian Army Portal Login and Registration 2022
In this article, we explain how to apply for the Indian Army rally and log in to your army profile; we explain how to do it in this article.
- First, candidates must visit the official site and click on the “New Registration” link.
- After completing the form, candidates need to click on the submit button.
- Once you have registered on the official web page of the Indian Army, you have the option of applying online or checking your profile details using your Username and password.
- Before applying for an open rally organized by the Army, all candidates must fill out the online registration form.
- Candidate registration was not required in the past, but now all candidates must register online or submit an online form.
- Therefore, this article will cover all the essential details, documents, or steps you need to follow when registering or logging in.
How to Apply to Join Indian Army 2022?
To join the Indian Army login or create a new account, all candidates must follow the given steps. By following the steps, you will make your account or profile easily.
- Before logging into an Indian Army profile, candidates need to create an account. The registration form can be found here.
- Fill out the online application form by reading all instructions.
- Once you have clicked the continue option, the required screen will appear.
- Put your name, your father’s name, mother’s name, state, date of birth, and other relevant information.
- You can submit the form once you have completed it.
- After setting up your login profile, you need to create a username and password.
- After clicking the save button, you’ll need to sign in with your Username and password.
- Register for your district’s army rally by logging into your profile.
How to retrieve your Username or password on Join Indian Army Portal? :
The candidates who completed their form before registering forgot their Username or password could follow the simple steps below to recover their Username and password.
- Log in to the Indian Army by visiting the login page.
- Choose to forget the Username from the drop-down menu.
- The next page will ask you for some information.
- If you’ve forgotten your Username, please enter your registered mobile number and Matriculation/10th Certificate Number.
- The forgot password option will appear if you forget your password.
- Then enter your email address and date of birth, as well as your Matriculation/10th Certificate No. A mobile number is required to register.
- If you click the submit button, you will receive a password via your registered mobile number or email address.
- Afterward, log in using the new password.
About Indian Army and Defence System
In the aftermath of independence, the Ministry of Defence came under a Cabinet minister’s authority, and each service was assigned its chief of staff. In 1955, the Army, Navy, and Air Force Chiefs of Staff were referred to as the Commanders-in-Chief. To deal with the research, Development, and production of defense equipment, the Department of Defense Production was established in November 1962.
Planning and implementing import substitution programs are the tasks of the Department of Defense Supplies, which was established in November 1965. The Department of Defense Production and Supplies was formed when these two departments merged during the Cold War. Since 2004, Defence Production and Supplies has been known as the Department of Defence Production. Research and Development were formally established in 1980. Ex-Servicemen Welfare officially was established in 2004.