Traveling to Saudi Arabia is once again an exciting possibility, thanks to the lifting of all COVID-19 limitations. Saudi Arabia has eliminated the need for vaccinations, PCR, and quarantine, which implies that not inoculated travelers are also welcome in the Kingdom. Additionally, travel prohibitions from several nations have been abolished, much to the satisfaction of those who want to visit Saudi Arabia for various reasons, including business. Read the article to know about Muqeem Registration for Vaccinated & Non vaccinated to Saudi Arabia.
Due to Saudi Arabia’s decision to eliminate its entrance restrictions, all overseas newcomers can enter the Kingdom, regardless of whether they have received their required vaccinations. Furthermore, as was previously the case, all new entrants are no longer needed to record their arrival and vaccination on the muqeem site.
The muqeem registration process is recommended for those who have completed all of their immunizations and want their ‘immune’ status shown on the tawakkalna application. It is still necessary to have immunity to access workplaces, public and private buildings, airports, and public vehicles.
It is possible to register immunization data electronically through a dedicated online portal (electronic registration of the vaccine), which allows vaccinated travellers arriving in the Kingdom, including those who are non-Saudi and from exempted groups, to contribute to streamlining their procedures upon arrival for those who have completed all of the regular procedures for entering the Kingdom.
Vaccine registration for residents
Registration for vaccination is simple for Saudi nationals, who may do so using the Sehaty or Tawakkalna applications.
- You may download the Sehaty App from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Install the Sehaty App on your device.
- Fill out the registration form with your information.
- To make your request to obtain the Corona vaccination, click on the “Corona Vaccine” button.
- The information you provide will determine whether or not you are eligible to get the vaccination.
- When users submit their appointment requests, they will typically get a text message within 48 hours of doing so with the date and location of their appointment.
- It is necessary to get one of the vaccinations that have been licenced in the country, as mentioned in the ‘vaccine type’ section.
- The vaccination certificates must be certified by the official health authorities of the incoming tourists’ home country before they may be accepted as proof of immunization (the ministry of health or a licenced health authority)
- When you leave the nation, be sure to take the first certificate.
- Fill out the information as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours before your departure for the nation.
- Upon issuing the boarding card and at entry points, the accuracy of the supplied information and, therefore, the integrity of the information will be evaluated. Failure to comply with these Vaccination Requirements makes it hospitable, prohibiting admission into the country and resulting in legal repercussions.
- Prepare ahead of time by downloading the tawakkalna app and registering when you go to the venue.
Vaccine Registration Procedure
To begin, go to the muqeem’s vaccinated visitor registration page and pick your country of origin and nationality from the drop-down menu. If you are a national citizen that does not need a visa, you will be prompted to complete the following areas on the registration page.
Proceed by providing your personal information, including your name, birthday, passport number, and flight details. You should enter your information once you have accepted the terms and conditions.
The following requirements must be met by nationalities who need a visit visa to enter Saudi Arabia:
- When you input your valid Saudi visa number, the system will show the information that has been recorded about you.
- Provide the specifics of your flight.
- Choose the kind and date of your vaccination from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then fill out the necessary information.
Muqeem Registration for Umrah
In Saudi Arabia, all limitations relating to the Covid-19 virus have been abolished. At the time of their entrance into the country, pilgrims are not obliged to present evidence of vaccination. Consequently, pilgrims who have not been vaccinated may now enter Saudi Arabia at their leisure to conduct Umrah.
International pilgrims who are wholly vaccinated against COVID-19 and intend to visit Saudi Arabia for Umrah may register their full vaccination against COVID-19 online before their arrival.
The eatmarna and tawakkalna applications are used by those who prefer to worship inside the rawdah at the Prophet’s mosque. Those who wish to pray outside the rawdah must use the eatmarna and tawakkalna apps. According to the government, it is no longer necessary for Umrah pilgrims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to book prayer appointments to visit the two sacred mosques.