NHAI Recruitment 2022 Advertisement will be discussed here. National Highway Authority of India Vacancy Apply online form last date. National Highway Authority of India has issued a new vacancy for general manager, deputy general manager, and other posts. NHAI Advertisement 2022 pdf – All the interested candidates can apply for it on the official website of NHAI. There is a total of 84 numbers of posts for the general manager and deputy general manager but the number of posts for other recruitments has not been confirmed yet.
NHAI Recruitment 2022
In this article we are going to discuss about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and how to apply for the post. The application has already started on the official website of the NHAI. All the interested candidates should hurry up and start applying for the posts. The last date to apply for the post varies from post to post. The official selection procedure has not been officially announced but it will soon be updated on their official website.
But it is expected that selection procedure will consist of 2 major stages. In the first stage there will be written exam that could be computer based exam or offline written exam. The second stage of the selection will be definitely interview round. The date of the written exam or interview has not been confirmed by the NHAI but is expected to be announced soon.
NHAI Vacancy Apply Online 2022
The written exam has been expected to be conducted in April 2022. The interview is expected to be conducted a month after the exam. The expected selection procedure for General manager and deputy general manger post is only interview round.
Age Limit: For Young Professional Technician – Maximum 32 Years, for Assistant Managers – Maximum 56 Year, For General Managers and Deputy General Managers – Maximum 56 Years.
NHAI Jobs 2022
Salary for Different posts – Salary of Young Professional (Technician) – Rs. 60,000 per month, Salary of General Manager – Rs.37400 to Rs. 67000 per month, Salary of Deputy General Manager – Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 39100 per month, Salary of Assistant mangers – depends upon the experience of the candidate.
|Name of the recruitment||General Manager, Deputy General Manager and other posts|
|Name of the Department||National Highway Authority of India|
|Number of Posts||84 and More|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Expected Selection Procedure||1. Written exam
|Age Limit||Not Exceeding 56 years|
|Level of Recruitment||National Level Recruitment|
NHAI Application Form 2022
Important Dates Regarding NHAI Recruitment 2022:
|Start Date of Application||21st December 2022|
|Last Date of Application of General Manager and Deputy General manager||4th February 2022|
|Last Date to apply for Young Professional||25th February 2022|
|Last Date to apply for Assistant managers||18th February 2022|
|Date of exam||Not Officially Confirmed|
|Date of result||Not Officially Confirmed|
|Date of Interview||Not Officially Confirmed|
Number of posts for General Manager and Deputy General Manager:
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|General Manager (Technician)||2 Posts|
|General Manager (Land Acqusition and Estate Manager)||6 Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||76 Posts|
NHAI Apply Online 2022
Expected Number of posts for other posts
|Name of the posts||Number of Posts|
|Young Professional (Technician)||9 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (HR and Admin)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manager (Logistic Infrastructure)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manager (Ropeways)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manager (Wayside Amenities)||4 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (OFC Infrastructure)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manager (Highways)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manager (Finance, Strategy and Accounts)||1 Post|
|Assistant Manger (Railways)||1 Post|
NHAI Vacancy Education Qualification
- Education Qualification for Young Professional (Technician) –
- Education Qualification for Assistant Manager – Depends upon the trade of job. A graduate degree from recognized board or A graduate degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical or A graduate Degree in commerce/ economics/ Transportation
- Education Qualification for General Manager (Land Acquisition and Estate manager) – A graduate degree from recognized board or university.
- Education Qualification for General Manager (Technical) or Deputy General Manager (Technical) – A graduate degree from in civil engineering from recognized board or university.
How to apply for the General Manger or Deputy General Manager?
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of NHAI.
- After that on the homepage click on NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2022.
- Now fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click on submit button.
- The online registration is only valid till 4th February 2022.
- To register offline you have to download the application form and send it to following address.
Address: DGM (HR and Admin)- IA, National Highway Authority of India, Plot No G – 5 and 6, Sector -10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.