Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration link is discussed here. PM Modi PPC Apply online 5th edition Watch live, Date and Time and other details. Prime minister Narender Modi has addressed the students and on Friday is 1st April 2022 on the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha. PM Modi PPC Registration 2022 – The fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha was held in Delhi. In this article, we will discuss all the details about the event’s fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha in brief. These details will include the motive of the event of fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha and all the other major things that are necessary to join the event by students and their parents.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
So the event named pariksha pe charcha is organized by the central govt. every year for the last 4 years back to back. The fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha was organized on Friday that is 1st April 2022. At this event prime minister, Narender Modi addresses the students and their parents. prime minister Narender Modi in this event named pariksha pe charcha interacts with the students of board exam.
And their parents with the motive of stress-relieving from the exams and problems that students are facing in their region along with studies and all the considerable quarry are resolved by the prime minister Narender Modi in this event named as pariksha pe charcha. The session of the pariksha pe charcha is organized every year by the central govt. on the special request of students and their parents to consult about the problems that are faced by the students during the board exam.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022
The fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha was organized on the 1st April 2022 is Friday at the Talkatora stadium in New Delhi. Over 15 lakhs of students took part and registered in the fifth edition of the pariksha pe charcha event. The education minister with the higher officials of the lot schools also took part in the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha. The fourth edition of pariksha pe charcha was organized online last year in 2021.
Due to the coronavirus, Prime Minister Narender Modi addressed the students about the exam last year through virtual mode only. But this year the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha was organized offline as well as online and that is why over 15 lakh students and their parents interact with prime minister Narender Modi this year in the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Watch Online 2022
In the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha prime minister Narender Modi asks the students and parents to celebrate the exams season like a festive season so that students can be in stress free environment and should freely appear in the board exam without any pressure and loads on their mind.
|Topic||Pariksha Pe Charcha|
|Addressed by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji|
|Date||01 April 2022|
|Check online||Pariksha Pe Charcha April Registration 2022|
PM Modi PPC Registration 2022
Prime minister Narender Modi discussed about various things in the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha with the students and their parents. follow the article for all the highlights about the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha by prime minister Narender Modi.
- The exam time should be celebrated like festive time by the students to get stress free at the time of the exams.
- All the possible help will be done for the students in order to get any answer through various platforms like channels, apps etc.
- Students should learn to focus on good things in life and as well as study from the saints and peasants.
- Students should focus on good habits in life. And in case of any problem don’t hesitate to ask or take help from your friends and elder ones.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Apply Online 2022
- Parents in case of any failure of their wards should stop worrying. They must be aware of the one thing the most that every child has a special talent and ability.
- Students should follow an extra habit of doing something extraordinary to develop their skills
- Students should use the technology in a good direction.
- Students should be confident in themselves at the time of the exams. They should not be in an environment that is ruining their confidence.
- Prime minister Narender Modi requested the schools to promote the national education policy 2020
- Students should not be worried about the exams.
- Prime minister Narender Modi thanks the people involved in the work of national education policy 2020.
So that’s all about the main highlights of the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha that is said by prime minister Narender Modi in the Talkatora Stadium New Delhi in front of more than 15 lakhs students and their parents and various school higher officials came with the education minister.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Date 2022
Around 15 lakhs 70 thousand students have registered themselves in the writing competition between 28th December 2021 to 3rd February 2022 in the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha under the prime minister Narender Modi. All the details about the competition and the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha events were mentioned on the official website of the national education policy. Students have registered themselves online and offline through the official website of the national education policy.
As the fifth edition of the pariksha pe charcha event has already been conducted in the Talkatora stadium in New Delhi on the 1st April 2022. So the students who have missed the fifth edition of pariksha pe charcha and interaction of the prime minister Narender Modi with the students and their parents than in that case students can also watch recorded events from the various channels like YouTube etc. All the event recording has been uploaded at the NAMO app and YouTube and students can also download the event from the official website of the national education policy.