You will get complete information about PM E-Mudra through our article. Hope you will read it carefully and submit your application form as soon as possible. In our article, you will be told how you can fill and submit your application form for Svanidhi loan. Along with this, you will be provided complete information about the process of checking your application status. We hope that you will definitely read it till the end.
This scheme has been started for street vendors. As you all know that due to covid-19 and the ongoing lockdown in the country, we have read a lot of bad effect on the economy of our country. For which PM Modi started this scheme, through which you will be given a loan for 1 year to take your business up. This loan will be above 10000 which you can get in a digital way.
This scheme has been launched by the PM on 17th July. Being digital will go a long way in helping street vendors do transactions. Along with this, their monthly cashback will also be available. This is a very good opportunity for the businessman to grow his business.
E-Mudra – Svanidhi
E-Mudra svanidhi was launched on 1st June 2020 under Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Whatever amount will be given to the street vendors through this loan, they can take their business up again. Along with this, it is also very good for the economy of the country. Because due to covid-19 there are many such firms whose business has stopped completely.
Around 5 million street vendors can take their business forward through this. But there is a procedure for that, information about which has been provided to you in our article. You can apply for it sitting at home in a digital way. You will be able to submit your application form only by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for PM E-Mudra
There are certain eligibility criteria for all the candidates to get the loan. About which complete information has been given to you which are as follows:-
- It is mandatory for all street vendors to have vending credentials for ID proof issued by the urban local body.
- Vendors who have been identified during the survey but have not been issued identity cards. They can get their proof of vending through the eligible IT platform.
- It is necessary to have a certificate from your Urban Local Bodies and a letter of recommendation from the Town Wedding Committee.
- Vendors near you must have geographic limits.
There are some steps before applying for loan under PM E-Mudra Svanidhi
Before applying online, you should know about 3 steps, about which complete information has been provided in our article. Some of which are as follows:-
- Requirement of loan- Before applying, you should be aware of why you need a loan. Along with this, you have to prepare all the documents in advance to apply.
- Link Aadhar Card Number- It is mandatory for the candidate to link his Aadhar card number with his mobile number. Through this process you will need a one-time password [OTP] which will be sent to your registered mobile number. You can find out by visiting the IT office to link Aadhar card number. You can easily link your Aadhaar number with your mobile number by visiting your nearest Aadhaar center.
- Check PM Svanidhi Scheme Eligibility- It is mandatory to have the name of the applicant in the survey list of the urban local body. If your name is not in the survey list, you should have an ID card or a vending certificate issued by the Ton Vending Committee. If the applicant is excluded from the list then he can get the letter of recommendation letter from the urban local body. You must have a copy of the letter of recommendation for the loan.
How to apply online for PM E-Mudra?
- You have to go to the official website for which the link is- pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- In the home page, you have to click on the option of ‘Apply for Loan’.
- After clicking, a new page will open for login.
- In the next page, you have to fill your mobile number verification.
- After filling, you will have to fill the one-time password OTP.
- Then the next page will open and it will be shown that the candidate has login.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Then you have to verify your Aadhar card number through OTP or Biometric.
- After verification the application form will open.
- You have to upload all your documents in it.
- Then you are required to submit your application form.
- Submitting the application form will start the process of your loan.
- After that after your scrutiny loan is passed, it will go for verification.
- You need to take a hardcopy of the application form for future reference.
How to apply online for letter of recommendation in PM E-Mudra?
- Visit the online portal to apply for Letter of Recommendation.
- In the home page, you will get the option for ‘Apply for LOR’.
- You have to select that option and the next page will open.
- In the next page, you have to enter your mobile number.
- After filling, an OTP will be sent to your phone.
- That one-time password OTP has to be filed for verification.
- After that you have to fill your Aadhar card number for verification.
- If you want, you can also get your Aadhar card verified through OTP or Biometrics.
- Then you have to upload all your documents correctly.
- After uploading click on submit option.
- After that your letter of recommendation will be submitted.
How to check vendor survey list in PM E-Mudra Portal?
- To check the status, first go to the official website.
- Then in the home page you have to click on ‘Scheme Instruction’.
- After clicking, a list will open in front of you.
- In that list you have to select the option of ‘Vendor Survey List’.
- Then the next page will open in front of you.
- In the next page, you have to fill your state, ULB number, phone number, vendor ID card, street vendor name, father’s name, number, certificate of vending number etc.
- After filling all the details click on the search option.
- If the applicant’s name appears in that list then you are eligible for the loan.
- If your name is not in that list then you can apply for letter of recommendation.
- After that all your information will be available to you.
How to check survey status in PM E-Mudra Portal?
- You have to go to the official website of PM E-Mudra.
Whose link is- pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- After clicking, the home page will open.
- In the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Street Vendor Survey Search’.
- After selecting the next page will open on your screen.
- In the next page, you have to fill your state, vendor ID card number, name, ULB number, phone number, certificate of vending number, street vendor name, father’s name, etc.
- After filling, click on the search option.
- After clicking, your survey status will open on your screen.
Hope you have got clear information about PM E-Mudra through our article. To be the first to get all the latest updates, add our website to the bookmark.