PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 online application form is discussed here. Punjab National Bank Peon Bharti last date, state-wise, and other details.PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 The Punjab National Bank has decided to recruit some new people for the posts of peon in the Himachal Pradesh Region. The eligible candidates can apply for this post by downloading the application from the official website of Punjab National Bank. The location of the job is in 4 different districts of Himachal Pradesh.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2022
In this article, we are going to discuss how to apply for the post, eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure, etc. The Punjab National Bank has decided to recruit 50 new peons for vacant posts in different districts of Himachal Pradesh. The four districts are Hamirpur, Kullu, Mandi and Una. All the eligible and interested can apply for this post. The candidates should hurry up and fill their application because the application process has already been started.
The last date for submission of application form varies from different district so, read the article carefully. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored by candidates in 12th class. On the basis of Cut off set by Punjab National bank, Candidates will be called for the Interview.
PNB Peon Bharti 2022
The final selection is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in Interview round. The candidates who wants to apply for the post must have completed his or 12th class. Selection Procedure: – There will be no written exam for the recruitment of this post.
All the candidates who have applied for the post will be shortlisted by Punjab National Bank and will be called directly for the Interview. The selection will totally be based on the performance of candidates in Interviews. After the interview selected candidates will be called for posting.
PNB Peon Vacancy 2022
Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment details like application fee, notification pdf, application form, last date, eligibility, and other details.
|Name of the Posts||Peons|
|Name of the Company||Punjab National Bank|
|Number of posts||50 posts|
|Age limit||18 years – 24 years|
|Minimum education||Class 12th|
|Mode of application||Offline|
PNB Recruitment 2022
Important dates regarding the PNB Peons Recruitment 2022:
|Start Date of Application||17th January 2022|
|Last date of Application in Hamirpur and Una||10th February 2022|
|Last date of Application in Manali and Kullu||31st January 2022|
|Date of Interview||Not Confirmed Officially|
|Date of result of INterview||Not Confirmed Officially|
A number of vacancies for PNB Peons Recruitment 2022:
There are total of 50 posts for the recruitment. Some number of post are reserved for different category candidates. The number of posts also varies from district to district. Here is complete list of vacancies according to the district and category:
|Districts||Number of posts for general category candidates||Number of posts for SC category candidates||Number of posts for ST category candidates||Number of posts for OBC category candidates||Number of posts for EWS category candidates||Total Posts|
PNB Jobs 2022 apply online
Eligibility Criteria to apply for PNB Peons Recruitment 2022:
- Candidate must be citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidate must have completed 12th class from recognized board or university.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of English language.
- A candidate should be of age from 18 year old to 24 year old to apply for job.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category according to te rules of state government.
Application Fees: There is good news for interested candidates that there are zero application fees to apply for this post.
How to apply for PNB Peon recruitment 2022
To apply for this post candidates simply have to download application form and post it to the respective PNB offices according to their district. Here are detailed steps on how to apply for PNB Peons recruitment 2022:
- Firstly candidates should visit the official website of Punjab National Bank or any local Punjab National Bank branch.
- After that fill in the details and attach the required documents.
- Also attach a passport-sized photograph of candidate.
- Now post that application form to respective postal addresses before the last date of submission of application form.
Postal Addresses to send application forms:
- For Hamirpur and Una Districts: Punjab National Circle Office, New Road, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 177001.
- For Mandi and Kullu District: Chief Manger, Punjab National Bank, Divisional office, Jail Road, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 175001
Hope this article is helpful for all, for more updates stay in touch or visit the official website of PNB regularly.