The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has going to select the applicant for the post of Junior Engineer. Because there are some positions available in the various department such as Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc. As a result, the department needs to hire Junior Engineer. So check PPSC JE Result 2022. Because the applicant needs to first clear the written examination which was held just a few days before.
PPSC JE Result 2022
In addition, candidates must have got knowledge about the score of their examination with the help of PPSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2022. Because through the answer keys candidate can now check all the answers one by one. As the department has provided the answer key which has given under SET A, SET B, SET C, SET D. It has the responsibility of the department to provide the information.
So that aspirants get knowledge about the right answer for the question they have attempted in the examination. Moreover in Punjab state, there has a position left in the government sector department. So now it’s time to recruit the post of Junior Engineer (JE) from the department which has from Mechanical or Civil department. Now get details about PPSC JE Cut Off Marks 2022. Because this list will be going to predict the score of the aspirants.
PPSC Junior Engineer Result 2022
Due to this, the list will be based on the performance of the examination. Before the examination has scheduled on 23rd Jan 2022. But now it has been postponed by the department due to some reasons. Due to the total number of vacant seats being 25 in the count. And because the number of positions has very less. After that, candidates have to get details like PPSC Junior Engineer Result 2022.
As a result of the selection process applicant have to clear the written examination and then they have to phase the personal interview round as well. Because in this recruitment this applicant has to see that the authority will also be going to declare the Punjab PSC JE Cut Off 2022 which has based on the performance of the candidates in the written test.
PPSC JE Cut Off Marks 2022
In addition, this has the chance for the diploma holder candidate also to get selected in the government sector jobs in Punjab state.
|Name of the Article||PPSC JE Result 2022 Answer Key | JE Cut off Marks|
|Then Name of the Department||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Total Number of Post||25 seats|
|Category of Article||Result/ Answer Key|
|Mode of Announcement||Through Online|
|Applicable in||Punjab State|
PPSC Junior Engineer Merit List 2022
Because now applicants have to know about PPSC JE Result 2022. As the phase of examination has already been completed. So now aspirants will be going through the official portal where all the updates about the result will be made by the concert authority of PPSC for result or cut-off list. Soon the candidates whose name comes under the Punjab PSC JE Cut Off Marks 2022 will go through the document verification in aspirants need to go through. Because it has a way of the department to verify all the details.
Check PPSC JE Answer Key 2022 content given in the answer keys :
- Name of the Examination
- After that Date of Exam
- Set of question paper
- Answer for all the questions available in the question paper
- Then Format of Raising the objection
- In addition, details about the process for objecting to the answer key.
PPSC JE Answer Key 2022
After that, candidates have to check the PPSC JE Answer Key 2022. Because applicants easily get a calculation of score which should be estimated marks. Due to this aspirants can go through one by one each question. Then they can check what they have chosen right in the answer key and wrong in the exam. Because the main aim of the concerned department has through this process to hire a suitable candidate who can fulfill the responsibility of the given position. After that, you can get a surety of scores with PPSC JE Result 2022. So read all the details carefully.
Read PPSC JE Result 2022 details available on it :
- Firstly, Name of the Examination
- Then Name of the Post
- In addition Name of the Candidate
- After that, the Roll Number and Registration number of Candidate
- Secondly, the Date of Exam
- Then, Gender and Date of Birth of Candidate
- In addition parent’s name of the candidate
- Thirdly, Score obtained by the candidate
- After that, the status of the result
- In addition, the instruction was given for the next phase of recruitment.
Calculate Score through PPSC JE Answer Key 2022 :
- Download the answer key for checking the details of all the answers available for each question.
- In addition, they can cross-check the answer for knowing the correct details.
- After that, you need to then add the total score obtained by them for the right answers.
- Moreover, there have no negative marks on the exam. So just make the sum of all the right answer scores from the examination.
- Due to this, the score obtained by you through the answer key will be the estimated marks from the exam.
PPSC JE Result Date 2022
Get PPSC JE Result 2022 with the following steps :
- At first, the applicant should go through the Official Website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- After that, another page appeared in front of you.
- So this should be the homepage of the portal.
- Then, on the homepage, you need to choose the link to the latest update section which has available for the applicants.
- In addition, another page opened in front of you.
- Because of this applicant have to click on the link of PPSC JE Result.
- After that, on another page, you need to enter the details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, registration number, etc.
- Then click on the submit button and wait for a moment.
- So in the end your result appears before you.
- At last, you can download the result for using it in the future.
Finally, applicants can see the scorecard of their examination. After that, the board has also going to announce the PPSC JE Cut Off 2022 soon. So stay connected with us.