REET Recruitment 2022 apply online for 3200 teacher Bharti will be discussed here. The Rajasthan Education Department has announced the results of the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)-2021. According to the official announcement, the department will hire 32,000 teachers for the primary (grades 1 to 5) and upper primary (grades 6 to 8) levels this time (6 to 8). Applicants should refer to the official website, sso.rajasthan.gov.in, for further information.
REET Recruitment 2022
Once we get notice, we will update this post with the application deadline, eligibility, and other essential criteria. However, we have provided some crucial information based on the REET Notification from last year. The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is a statewide eligibility exam held every year by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) to recruit 3rd Grade Teachers in numerous institutions.
Recruitment for Level 1 Primary Teachers (Class I to Class V) and Level 2 Primary Teachers (Class I to Class V) takes place in this procedure (Class VI to Class VIII). As a result, there will be two separate tests for each level. Candidates may, however, apply for one or both examinations. Both groups of the test will be given at the same time.
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
Candidates eligible for REET 2022 may apply as soon as the application process opens. Because applications are more likely to be accepted online, candidates must submit their applications solely via the official website. There will be no offline application forms available.
Recruitment of 3rd Grade Teachers in Rajasthan 2022 – The Rajasthan government gave REET Notification 2022 Session. There are around 7000 vacancies for Level 1 and 2 teachers in Rajasthan’s government schools. Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 will begin accepting online applications on January 10th, 2022, and the deadline to apply is February 9th, 2022.
REET 3200 Teacher Bharti 2022
Candidates interested in applying online for the Rajasthan Level 1 2 Teacher Bharti 2022 should review the eligibility requirements below before going to recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in to fill out the application. Students who have completed Pre-Deled or B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) can apply for this Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|REET||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers|
|Recruitment||3rd Grade Teacher|
|Form||REET Teacher Application Form 2022|
|Check||REET Teacher Grade 3 Recruitment 2022|
Application Process for REET 2022
- Applications will be accepted only over the internet.
- Applications submitted in an offline manner will be rejected.
- Candidates must verify their eligibility and read the guidelines provided in the official announcement.
- They should have all of the necessary paperwork and information at the time of application.
- Applicants who submit their applications late or incompletely will be rejected.
- To minimise last-minute stress, applicants should submit their applications on time.
How to apply for REET recruitment 2022
- On the official website, sso.rajasthan.gov.in, applicants must register.
- Fill up your application by clicking on the “Teacher recruiting” link. Ensure that all of your credentials are up to date and confirmed.
- Applicants must submit their cellphone number, email address, and Aadhar number on the online application form.
- Complete the application procedure and submit the payments.
- It is recommended that you download it and print it for future reference.
REET Application fee 2022
The following are the application cost specifics per category and paper:
- Level 1 or Level 2 application fee: Rs.550/- Level 1 and Level 2 application fee: Rs.750/-
- A Bank Challan or a debit card may also be used to pay the fee. The application cost is non-refundable after it has been paid.
REET Teacher Syllabus and Pattern – A syllabus and examination pattern for REET 2022 is currently being prepared by the government and government authority. Specifics about the syllabus and examination scheme will be available later.
Admit Card – Admission cards will be issued to all registered candidates before the conduct of the exam. Hall tickets for REET 2022 will be uploaded on the official website by the concerned authority. Candidates must use the valid login information to download the application.
In offline mode, there will be no admit cards issued.
Each candidate needs to show up at the examination centre with a printed copy of the admit card and supporting documents at the scheduled time.
REET 3200 Teacher Recruitment 2022
After the test, the examination and assessment of the answer scripts will begin. The final result will be calculated using the applicants’ exam scores. Level 1 and Level 2 exam merit lists will be posted separately. The results will be available on the official REET 2022 webpage and the concerned Board’s website.
When the results are published, eligibility certificates will be provided to all qualifying applicants. The REET 2022 certificate will be valid for three years from the result announcement date. Candidates should be aware that receiving an eligibility certificate does not guarantee that they will be appointed as a teacher. The credential is only a bare minimum of qualifying for the state’s teacher recruitment process.
REET Teacher Vacancy 2022
- On May 14 and 15, 2022, REET will be held.
- The application process and formal announcement will be issued shortly.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Only eligible individuals should apply. When applicants are deemed ineligible throughout the process, they will be disqualified.
- All ambitious applicants are urged to keep an eye on this website and the BSER webpage till the official notice is released.
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should read the fundamental rules and eligibility requirements before beginning the application process. Before applying, they must verify that they meet all qualifying conditions.
Candidates may review all of the qualifying requirements listed below.
Students must have completed the senior secondary (Class 12th) or equivalent with at least 50% marks and must have passed or been registering for the last year of a two-year D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) programme for Level I Teachers (Class I to Class V).
OR senior secondary school/class 12th with a minimum of 50% and applicants in the last year of a two-year B.El.Ed. (Bachelor in Elementary Education) program.