Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023: For 3842 Home Guard posts, the authority is set to conduct a recruitment process. The authority will accept online application forms for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 from 12 January to 11 February 2023. The eligible applicants can submit these application forms between these prescribed dates on the official website of the authority. Regarding this recruitment process, the authority has also published the Rajasthan Home Guard 2023 Notification pdf on its website. So all interested applicants must check out this as we have shared the information according to the released notification. For further details about this recruitment process, the candidates scroll down this article through to the end.
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
To determine whether they are eligible for the post or not, the applicants have to go through all the eligibility criteria associated with the post. Only those applicants who are eligible for the post in accordance with all the eligibility criteria can fill out the Rajasthan Home Guard Application Form 2023. Furthermore, it is mandatory for interested applicants to submit their application forms within the deadline specified for it. So, our recommendation to the eligible applicants will be that they submit the application form for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 in the first week of the application process itself.
राजस्थान गृह रक्षक भर्ती 2023 Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Home Guards Department Rajasthan Government|
|Number of Posts||Urban Home Guard- 3545
Border Home Guard- 297
|Required Qualification||8th Pass|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Availability Date of the Application Form||12 January 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||11 February 2023|
|Application Fee||For UR Applicants- Rs. 250/-
For Reserved Applicants- Rs. 200/-
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Through||Document Verification and Physical Tests|
|Rajasthan Government Official Website||https://home.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Rajasthan Government Recruitment Website||https://recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan Home Guard Salary 2023
As per the rules of the Rajasthan Government, the applicants recruited for the posts of Home Guard get Rs. 693/- per day pay. Initially, the selected applicants are offered this pay for a period of 5 years. After the completion of these 5 years, the authority has a provision for re-enrollment of the applicants for which applicants can opt. More details regarding the Rajasthan Home Guard Salary 2023 are shared with the applicants after their final recruitment.
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we are listing Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the applicants. The applicants have to make sure that they possess all of these requirements prior to taking part in the application process.
- The applicants applying for Urban Home Guard posts must possess an original residence certificate issued to them by the Tehsildar.
- The applicants applying for Border Home Guard must have a residence certificate from the Tehsildar of the Gram Panchayat within a 25 Km radius of Company Headquarters.
- The age limit for the applicants as of the date 1 January 2023 is 18 to 35 years. In other words, the applicants must not have been born before 1 January 1998 and after 1 January 2005.
- The applicants must have at least passed the 8th Standard from a recognized school.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Since Physical Tests are a crucial part of the selection process, the authority has defined some physical requirements for the applicants as well. The details of all of these physical requirements are in the following table.
|Physical Standard||Applicants of Common Area||Sahariya of Baran District|
|Height||Male- 168 cm and Female- 152 cm||Male- 160 cm and Female- 145 cm|
|Chest||Male- 81 cm without expansion and 86 cm with expansion
Not Applicable for Females
|Male- 74 cm without expansion and 79 cm with expansion
Not Applicable for Females
|Weight||Female- 47.5 KG
Not Applicable for Males
|Female- 43 KG
Not Applicable for Males
Apply Online For home.rajasthan.gov.in Home Guard 2023
Below the aspirants can find the list of all the steps they have to follow for home.rajasthan.gov.in Home Guard 2023 Forms. The applicants can use the steps to fill out their application form online. Moreover, the applicants can also submit their online applications through the kiosk by taking the help of the portal https://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- First off, the applicants will need to use the URL https://recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in/ to enter the homepage of the authority’s recruitment portal.
- In the “Ongoing Recruitments” section, the applicants will have to click on the online application link for Home Guard posts.
- Now, the applicants will arrive at a new page. Here they will have to opt for new registration using the suitable option.
- After the completion of the registration process, the applicants will create their SSOID and Password.
- Using these login details, the applicants can proceed to fill out the application form.
- During this application process, the applicants must make sure that all the information they fill out in the application form is correct.
- Moreover, the applicants must also properly upload all the documents needed in the application form.
- After the applicants completely fill out the application form and upload all the documents in it, they must check it entirely once again.
- Now, the applicants can go ahead to pay the required application fee for the post.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the application process will be completed for the applicants.
- The applicants can now submit their application forms and acquire a printout of them for post-process.
The application process for Home Guard posts will be incomplete without the payment of the Rajasthan Home Guard Application Fee 2023. The applicants can use online payment methods to pay this application fee. For the applicants who fill out the application form through a kiosk, the authority will charge Rs. 30+18% GST in addition to the application fee. The table below contains the details regarding the payable amount of application fees for different categories.
|General and OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST, EWS and MBC||Rs. 200/-|
Home Guard Rajasthan Selection Process 2023
For the posts of Home Guard, firstly, the authority will call the applicants for the process of document verification. In this process, the applicants will have to bring all the relevant documents to the authority and get them verified. After this document verification process is complete, the authority will shortlist the applicants for Physical Efficiency Test and afterwards Physical Measurement Tests. With the completion of all of these processes, the authority will prepare a final merit list for the selected applicants. To learn all future updates regarding Rajasthan Home Guard Selection Process 2023, the applicants must stay regularly in touch with our portal.
Will the authority also accept hard copies of the application forms for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023?
No, only online applications sent through their portal will be acceptable to the authority.
Will all the applicants who fill out the Rajasthan Home Guard Application Form 2023 be called for the document verification process?
The authority will only select those applicants for the document verification process who fulfil all the eligibility criteria and timely submit their applications.
What is the deadline for the payment of the application fee for the applicants?
The deadline for application fee payment is 11 February 2023.