As part of its RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) announced recruitment for the House Keeper position. According to the RSMSSB’s recruiting announcement, the organisation announced a total of 2181 positions. Interested individuals should review the job advertisement for recruitment specifics, and then those who meet the requirements should apply online by April 17, 2022.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
The RSMSSB has posted a job announcement on its official website for the housekeeper position, and they are accepting applications. Before applying, read the notification and then submit your application with care. Candidates who meet the requirements for the House Keeper position and who are interested in working with the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board should assess their abilities and try their luck in the recruitment process. Before using the announcement and recruiting information, please take the time to read them carefully
|Recruiter Department||Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Role||House Keeper|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Last Date||04 May 2022|
|Age Criteria||18-40 Years|
|Education Qualification||12th,Bachelor Degree|
|Salary & Allowances||Rs. Level 9|
|Number Of Vacancies||33|
|Job Types||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
Please continue to read our article; we will provide updates to our articles as soon as they become available. We will alert you of any key RSMSSB posts as soon as they are available on the official website. Candidates interested in receiving updates on RSMSSB Vacancies may always go back to this page anytime they have a free moment.
RSMSSB Notification 2022
Candidates may only fill out the RSMSSB Application Form once they have verified that they meet the eligibility requirements listed in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Notification. If you are eligible, submit your application before the deadline. Select Job Details from the drop-down menu if the RSMSSB Recruitment Notification is active. Check carefully to see whether the RSMSSB Notification is still active or if it has been disabled.
According to the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), the Rajasthan HouseKeeper Bharti 2022 was recently announced by the Board’s authorities. Candidates interested in the Rajasthan House Keeper Jobs 2022 should look at the information in this section.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for RSMSSB Recruitment, all applicants must go to the official website of RSMSSB and complete an online application.
- Before applying for any position, applicants must submit a soft copy of their passport-sized picture and signature on their computer if they have not already done so. You will need to fill out an application form and upload a file to apply for this job.
- Please keep in mind that you will have to print the application form once you have submitted your online application.
RSMSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should possess secondary school diplomas in physics, chemistry, biology, or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry, and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan and other qualifications.
- You will find more detailed information about this matter in the official notification.
- From 18 to 40 years of age should be the upper limit.
- Obtain age relaxations by seeing the official announcement.
- To apply, applicants from the general public, urban poor, and the economically disadvantaged must pay Rs. 450.
- OBCs who do not fall within the creamy layer shall pay Rs.350 each month.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories will be charged Rs. 250 per applicant.
- The way of payment is online.
RSMSSB Recruitnment Selection Process
The written test and interview may be there to choose applicants.
When recruiting competent and highly skilled people, the Board is responsible for using all reasonable methods and employing the proper worldwide testing standards to identify and hire qualified applicants. According to the applicable recruitment regulations, the Board has been established to recruit capable, competent, and highly talented persons via the administration of written examinations, professional tests, and personal interviews wherever they may be needed.
Specifically, the Board must be dedicated to developing selection and recruiting methods that conform to worldwide testing standards and ensuring that the most competent, capable, and talented employees for user departments are selected via a fair and equitable process.