RT PCR Report Download Online – Step by Step guide will be discussed here. If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your doctor may advise you to undergo an RT-PCR test right away. A negative RT-PCR test result is also required if you access public areas, return to work, or attend public events in specific states in India or beyond India. You may have the test done at any authorized RT-PCR testing facilities or hospitals in your area, or you can schedule a home sample collection. You may see your RT PCR test results online. Alternatively, you can download the report to your device.
RT PCR Report Download Online
What is an RT-PCR application? The RT PCR app, created by the Nation Informatics Centre for the ICMR, allows Sample Collection Centers to input information about the COVID-19 sample they are collecting. Sample Collection Centres and sample collectors utilize the RT PCR app to submit test results.
Apps and websites are available to download the results of the RT PCR test. The software is available for download on iOS and Android app stores. COVID-19 Sample Report Download online? or How to get Corona Sample Report online.
COVID 3rd Dose Registration 2022
Third Wave of Corona in India
OMICRON Varient Symptoms
Coronavirus Symptoms Day by Day
Covid Vaccine Registration
Covid Vaccine Tracker India
Remdesivir Injection Uses
Covishield vaccine Registration
Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray
Covaxin vs Covishield
DRDO Anti Covid Drug
RTPCR Report Download Online
How long does it take to get a RT-PCR report? The RT-PCR test result might take up to 24 hours to arrive after the sample is collected. However, it might take a few days, depending on how long it takes for your sample to reach the lab after collection.
While you await the results of your COVID-19 test, you must wear a tight-fitting face mask, avoid close contact with others, and, if possible, isolate yourself at home to protect those around you.
RTPCR Report Online Download
Read the complete instructions given below and download the test report as released by the by Concerned department. RT PCR Report can be collected online.
|System||COVID-19 Sample Collection Management System under Indian Medical Research Council (ICMR)|
|Test name||Rapid Antigen, Antibody, RT PCR tests|
|Get online||RT PCR Report online|
|Under||Government of India|
|Check online||RT PCR Report Download online|
RT-PCR App Download Instructions
- Go to the Play Store or the iOS App Store and download the RT PCR app to get the RT PCR test report.
- You must input your cellphone number after downloading the app.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your phone number and agree to the terms and conditions here.
- Later, you will receive the OTP at the phone number you provided.
- Input the OTP and use the app.
- There will be many alternatives, but you must choose the “Add a New Patient” portion.
- Now you must fill out the form, which will ask for your personal information such as your Adhaar Card number and other information.
- It will also ask you to respond to a few health-related questions, which you must do.
- Press “Submit” in the bottom-left corner after you’ve completed the form.
The RT-PCR Report: Steps to View
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) webpage – www.icmr.gov.in – has all information related to COVID-19 testing in India. To access your test report result online, go to report.icmr.org.in or click on the ‘COVID-19 TEST REPORT’ link on the website.
- You must input your registered Mobile Number supplied at the time of sample collection and click on ‘Get OTP’ to acquire a one-time password on your phone when you visit the COVID-19 Report Portal.
- Click ‘Verify & Proceed’ after you’ve input the OTP. Following that, you’ll see a list of your Name, Age, and Gender, as well as an Action column.
- To access your COVID-19 testing results, click the ‘History’ button beneath the Action column, which includes your SRF ID, sample collection and testing dates, test type, and test result.
Corona Vaccine Certificate Verification
Pfizer Vaccine Registration
How Corona Vaccine Works
Covid Vaccine Registration
Covid 2nd Dose Registration
Covid Vaccination Certificate
Corona Helpline Number
How to download the RT-PCR report?
Through Mobile Phone
- Go to “View Forms” and click it.
- You can then select the date when you submitted the form.
- Upon tapping the SRF forms that you wish to view in PDF, you will see your SRF forms. Tap one of the SRF forms to view it.
- From there, you can download the form.
- For more information, go to www.covid19cc.nic.in
- Your User ID, password, and captcha are needed to create an account.
- Next, enter your phone number and OTP.
- All the PDFs will be available for downloading at once.
Frequently Asked Questions
The COVID-19 PCR test is highly accurate, but how accurate is it?
A portion of the Coronavirus genetic material in a sample can be detected successfully by PCR due to its amplifying property. PCR has high sensitivity and accuracy. SARS-CoV-2 is diagnosed with an accuracy of almost 100%.
How can COVID-19 be rapidly diagnosed?
By analyzing a sample of a person’s respiratory tract, Rapid Diagnostic Testing (RDT) can detect the viral proteins (antigens) related to the COVID-19 virus. The CDC has approved its use, ensuring a quick and accurate diagnosis.