The State Bank of India will issue a notice for the SBI Clerk Exam 2022, which will be held in April 2022, to recruit a Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). SBI Clerk will announce the position details, exam dates, and other information along with the notice.
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification
SBI Clerk 2022 exam announcement 2022 in April 2022. On the official SBI website, the SBI Clerk 2022 notification will be posted. Application forms for the SBI Clerk 2022 exam will be available the same day as the SBI exam announcement 2022.
|Name of the exam||State Bank of India Clerk Exam|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Type||Bank Clerk|
|Post||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The SBI clerk test is conducted once a year in a computer-based online method at the national level. Candidates who pass the SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk mains exam in 2022, followed by a language test in their home country. To understand more about the official website for the SBI Clerk Notification 2022, read the complete page.
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2022
SBI Clerk recruitment is done systematically every year by the State Bank of India. SBI Clerk Exam hires applicants for various positions, including Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales).
After the State Bank of India releases the official recruitment announcement, the test date for SBI Clerk 2022 will be published. Last year, the Preliminary examination for SBI Clerk, planned for June 2021, was held from 10th to 13th July 2021. The main test for SBI Clerk was conducted on October 1, 2021.
However, the SBI Clerk prelims 2021 test has been postponed in four locations: Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), and Nashik. The preliminary test date for SBI Clerk 2021, which was exclusively for these centers, was subsequently announced by SBI authorities, and the exam was completed.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should check the requirements before applying for the exam. Nationality, educational qualification, and age restriction are part of the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria. The qualifying requirements for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 are detailed here.
- The applicant must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university.
- Candidates in their last semester/year of study can apply if they can show documentation of degree completion before August 31, 2022.
- The applicant must have verbal and writing competence in the official language of the state or union territory they are applying in.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years old, and their maximum age should be 28 years old. As per the rules of the Government of India, reserved category applicants are given age relaxation.
The application costs for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 vary depending on the candidate’s category. The fee is 750 dollars. The application costs are waived for students who fall into one of the reserved groups.
The number of openings for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 is yet to be announced. The openings will be revealed shortly following the formal announcement. Unlike the SBI Clerk 2022 notice, the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 will likely have more than 8000 openings.
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2022?
To apply for SBI online exam 2022 successfully, follow the instructions outlined below. The application for a Clerk may be completed in the following manner.
- Alternatively, you may use the URL supplied above.
- You may also go to SBI’s official website’s careers page.
- Choose ‘New Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- You must fill out all of the essential information that is requested.
- After double-checking the information you’ve entered, click the submit button.
- After that, your Registration number will be produced and given to your registered cellphone number and email address.
- Be sure to include your photo, signature, address, examination centers, educational background, work experience, and so on.
- Check the information you’ve entered carefully, and make sure the images you’ve uploaded aren’t blurry.
- Pay the application costs by clicking on final submit.
- Remember to preserve a copy of the application form for future reference once you’ve submitted it.
Selection Process 2022
For the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, the State Bank of India (SBI) has established a three-stage selection process: preliminary exam, mains exam, and local language test. The selection procedure for each of the three steps is detailed below.
Preliminary examination: The preliminary examination is the first level of the SBI Clerk examination. It is a 100-point online computer-based test that consists of three portions. This test has a one-hour time limit.
Mains exam: This is a second stage test for the SBI clerk exam. Those who pass the preliminary examination are eligible to take the main examination. This test has four parts for a total of 200 points.
The language test is the last level of the SBI Clerk exam, and it determines whether or not the applicants are proficient in their native language. Candidates are eventually picked for the position of SBI Clerk after passing this exam.