Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in can be used to avail the various types of services. A person who resides in Bihar can apply online for the various types of services and check the status or download the same if the application is approved. An individual just has to visit RTPS Bihar Portal in order to check the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Application Status. Through this writing, you are going to get the detailed information regarding the RTPS Bihar i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. So, be with the article till the very end and learn about it.
Through the Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal an individual who is a resident of Bihar can visit to avail the benefits of various services, the RTPS Bihar i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in provides various services for the various types of certificate, an individual who is eligible can apply online for Residential Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Character Certificate, Ration Card, e-Pass and many more various certificates by visiting @ serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. In order to get the direct link to apply online or check status as well as step-by-step instructions, you have to be with the article.
|Portal||Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Digitally Signed Certificate|
To apply online for any type of certificate through the Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal an individual doesn’t have to pay a single penny and all the processes are totally digital. To learn the step-by-step guide for the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in online application an individual must have to keep reading this article. At the time of online application an individual must have to upload the scan copy of required documents, so before applying for an online application for any type of certificates such as Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Residential Certificate you must scan your Aadhar Card and a Passport size photograph.
An individual can submit his / her online application form directly by visiting the Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal @ serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. RTPS Bihar is one of the portals of the Government of Bihar, citizens can get any type of certificate through this portal without doing a single paper. The Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in provides totally paperless service, post the submission of online application the official authorities of respective block verifies the individual’s application and accept or reject as per their knowledge about the online application. If the application is accepted then the certificate is formed, and after that citizens are able to download the same.
serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Application Status
Steps to check the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Application Status are as follows, check them out and learn how an individual can RTPS Bihar Application Status.
- To check the RTPS Bihar Application Status an individual must have to visit the Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal @ serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website of RTPS Bihar an option of Track Application Status will be visible under the option of Citizen Section, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Post redirecting to another webpage choose the option of “Through Application Reference Number” and enter the required credentials after that tap on the option of Submit.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where it will ask to enter the Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Applicant Name, fill in all the requested details, and then again tap on the Submit button to check the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Application Status.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
IPL 2022 Teams
The Kashmir Files Box Office Collection
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
RTPS Bihar Apply Online
Steps to apply online for RTPS Bihar Certificate an individual must have to go with the following step-by-step guide.
- To apply online for any certificate on RTPS Bihar an individual first has to visit @ serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website of Bihar Right To PUBLIC Service Portal you will have an option of “Apply Online” tap on the option.
- After tapping on the option you will have an option of RTPS Services, tap on the option.
- Post tapping on the option of RTPS Services more options will be visible, out of these options, tap on the option of General Administration Department, and after that tap on the name of Certificate and again tap on the option of Block Level.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where it will ask you to enter the required credentials and upload the documents’ scan copy, do all the asked stuff, and finalize the online application form.
In this way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. Even after this writing if you have any questions or queries related to the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Application Status then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer the questions and queries as soon as possible.