Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021: Modi Foundation is in the process to issue the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021 Online Application from Class 8 to 12 students. The main aim of the foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students financially. Students can get more information about Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021 online apply.
The higher authority is going to publish a Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for the year 2021 by the Modi Foundation for the applicants who take admission from 08th & 12th Class. The concerned department of the Modi foundation is responsible for awarding such a golden opportunity to all such proving students. Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students Apply 2021. Modi Foundation has decided to upload the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Application Form on its official website.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.
One may get lucky to get up to 100% scholarship. This opportunity is served for all such enthusiastic students who are in the class of 8th to 12th. The opening date to apply to the Modi Foundation Scholarship will be available soon. For the newest update, candidates can bookmark our web page and stay connected with us.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Overview
It’s found that many students get failed to continue regular studies after they have passed the 10th class exam because of their family’s economic situation. It is a blessing for such needy and exemplary students who require financial aid. Moreover, to get other useful details such as eligibility conditions, selection mode, the way to apply for this scholarship is mentioned below. Kindly go through all the details very carefully. Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021 last date to apply is not yet announced.
|Department Name||Modi foundation|
|Advertised Notification||Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship|
|Important Dates||Starting date to apply: Available Soon
Last date to apply: N/A
Admit Card: Available soon.
Exam date: Available soon
|Selection process||Written exam|
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be studying in Class 8 to 12
- Students must be the citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states.
How to Apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship?
Follow the steps given below to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship:
- The first step to applying for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is to visit the official portal that is www.modifoundation.co.in.
- The next step is to find the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2018 link on the home page as given in the menu bar.
- Now, Read the condition of eligibility and if matches then move to the next step.
- The next step is to fill the application form rightly with all the fact details.
- The following step is to attach all the required documents.
- Now have a short break and do properly check as previously all done tasks.
- After then it finds all right so press submits button for submission.
- Then, do the online payment by following the link that is already given.
- At last, take 1 hard copy as print out for future needs.
Documents Required To Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
- Admission Letter
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity
- Parent/guardian income.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Address
56/2, Jhanda Bazar, Saharanpur Chowk,
Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand
Phone: +91-7060020168, 7088812779
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Reward
The endowment awards only Scholarships. However, the selected scholars may also qualify for a gift award. The amount to be awarded to each scholar by way of gift scholarship is determined on the basis of norms laid down for the purpose and does not cover the full cost of studies. Scholarships range from 5% to 100% fee waiver, based on the eligibility & brilliance of the student. The scholarships are offered only on the Tuition fee.
The student is required to submit the proof for the same to avail of the respective scholarship(s). These scholarships act as a motivational factor for students who are hard-working and wish to get trained for competitive exams. These scholarships shall be varying according to different conditions and the marks obtained. Generally, the marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and Biology in class X/XII are the deciding factor as to what scholarship a student will be awarded.
|All India Rank||Number of Awards for Students||Cash Prize|
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Selection Procedure
After the initial screening of applications, candidates are shortlisted for an interview in person by subject experts, counseling to apply for categories to avail Scholarships. The final selection is on the basis of a student’s performance in his/ her score in the ‘Siksha Abhiyan entrance Test that is held in various centers in the mentioned States generally between February and October – November every year.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions||90|
|Subjects||Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Mental Ability, Current Affairs, English and Hindi|
FAQ’s on Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
What is Siksha Abhiyan Scheme?
Modi Foundation welcomes applications for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test 2021 from Class 8 to 12 students. The scholarship has been introduced to fulfill student’s goals of education and also to help their parents. The centre viewpoint of the Modi Foundation is that ‘No youth should be denied and left behind from education’.
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be studying in Class 8 to 12
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states.
- Applicants waiting for board results can also apply.
How to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship?
Steps to apply for the scholarship is:
- Go to the official website to apply for the scholarship.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Make the payment online.
- Submit the application form.