A call for applications for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) Examination 2021 has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for qualified individuals to apply online. Candidates interested and eligible for these positions should submit their applications on or before April 30, 2022, using the official website. Read the article to know about SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022 apply online, last date, fee.
SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission has recently issued the SSC Havaldar Notification 2022 on its official website. Applicants who are qualified and interested may apply online by visiting the appropriate official website of the Staff Selection Commission. The online application form against the SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022 has already begun from March 22, 2022, and will run through April 30, 2022.
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Title||SSC Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)- Non Technical and Havaldar (Excise, Revenue and Narcotic)|
|SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Date||22 March 2022|
|SSC MTS Application Form Start Date||22 March 2022|
|SSC Havaldar Apply Online Last Date||30 April 2022|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years (Relaxed for Reserved Category)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||4 May 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|SSC Recruitment Application Form||ssc.nic.in|
While the application process for the job of Havaldar is open, qualified and interested individuals may submit their applications online throughout the specified time frame. Continue reading this article to the conclusion to get the direct URL to apply online for the position of Havaldar, as well as step-by-step guidance.
SSC Havaldar Notification 2022
As we all know, the SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is already available for download, and it calls for the recruitment of Havaldar and MTS personnel to fill more than 3600 vacancies. However, although the exact number of MTS positions has not yet been announced, SSC Havaldar Recruitment is now being done for 3600 positions. So, if you want to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2022, you must first create an account on the official website.
Candidates who have completed the 10th class examination from a recognized board in India can apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 position. You must carefully review the information included in the Recruitment Notification to complete the Form without encountering any difficulties.
SSC Havaldar Last Date 2022
As per the SSC Havaldar Notification 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will organize the SSC Havaldar Computer Based Test Paper 1 Examination by July 2022. Officials have not yet announced the precise date of the SSC Havaldar Exam in 2022 from the Staff Selection Commission.
|Application Form Start Date||22 march 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30 April 2022|
|Last Date to pay Application Fees||2 May 2022|
|Last Date to pay through Challan||4 May 2022|
|Application Form Correction||5 May 2022 to 9 May 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
After completing the online application form, the officials of the SSC will announce the SSC Havaldar Paper 1 Exam Date 2022. Those who qualify in the Paper 1 Examination will be invited to appear in the Paper 2 Computer Based Test, which will be announced following the announcement of the Paper 1 Computer Based Test examination result in 2022.
SSC Havaldar Apply Online 2022
- You must first visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website to submit an online application for the SSC Havaldar Vacancy 2022.
- After accessing the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, an option to APPLY will be accessible at the top of the homepage. Click on this option to submit your application.
- After selecting the previously described choice, you will be sent to another homepage where a tab labeled OTHERS will be accessible; choose that option.
- Following the previously stated choice selection, you will be presented with the option of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, both scheduled for 2022. Apply, click on the apply button, and you’ll be transferred to another homepage.”
- It is necessary to enter the appropriate credentials on the redirected web page, upload a scanned copy of the mandatory documents, and pay the online application cost on the redirected web page as well. Finalize your online application by completing all of the required steps.