The following post includes the latest SSC JE 2022 exam news and updates. The SSC conducts Junior Engineer (JE) examinations during the year following graduation. Dates for SSC JE exams are released separately according to two tiers of the selection process. On 28th November 2022, SSC will release the SSC JE 2022 Registration PDF. The tier 1 exam will take place in March 2023 online.
SSC JE 2022 Registration
To download the SSC Junior Engineer notification 2022, applicants must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on their computers. I have included a piece of detailed information about SSC JE 2022, which you can find in the SSC JE notification 2022. When it is released, candidates are advised to read the SSC JE notification to get all the information about the upcoming SSC JE 2022 examination. The following article will provide you with information regarding the SSC JE notification 2022.
|Name of the Examination||SSC JE (Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer) 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in ministries/departments/ organizations of the Government of India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Paper:1 Online Mode
Paper:2 Offline Mode
The SSC will hold a competitive exam open to all applicants to select candidates as Junior Engineers in different departments. Shortlisted candidates can be appointed to a wide range of positions according to their choices and available vacancies. To apply for the test, candidates will do so directly through our website. Exams will begin in January 2023, and applications will be available in October 2022. The SSC JE 2022 recruitment process is described in full on this page.
SSC JE Application Form 2022
A notification containing the application form for SSC JE-2022 is expected in October 2022. Candidates can obtain the application form online once it is released.
- Candidates must provide their details in the application form to be considered for the post.
- Details about the qualifying examination, such as the marks obtained, the passing year, the university’s name, etc., will also be requested.
- Applicants should indicate their preferences for posts and exam centres in their applications.
- The application form will also require candidates to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature.
- Applicants can submit their online applications as soon as all details are carefully filled out in the form.
- It is also necessary for the application form to be accompanied by a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The candidates should take a printout of the completed form after being submitted successfully to keep it safe.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the SSC JE post, candidates need to verify the eligibility criteria for the post. It is important to note that to be considered for SSC JE Recruitment 2022, the candidates must fulfil the eligibility requirements set by the authorities about age, educational qualifications, nationality, etc. We have discussed in detail below the eligibility criteria for the SSC JE post:
- Applicants for the SSC JE (Civil), BRO Ministry of Defense must possess a three-year diploma in civil engineering or an equivalent undergraduate degree.
- You need to have attained a three-year diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university to apply for the SSC JE (Electrical & Mechanical) BRO Ministry of Defense.
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution to become a junior engineer in this field.
- Candidates for Mechanical Junior Engineer positions must possess a Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college with a degree in mechanical engineering.
- In both the Central Water Commission and the Central Public Works Department (CPWD), an applicant must be 32 years old.
- MES (Quantity Surveying and Contracts) of the Department of Posts and Military Engineer Services (MES) has an age limit of 27.
- Another department imposes a 30-year-old age limit.
Online or offline application fees must be paid for SSC JE Recruitment 2022. The SC, ST, and PH categories are exempt from paying the examination fee.
Several payment options are available online, including credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. SBI challans can also be generated and paid at any bank branch by the candidates. The fee is Rs. 100.