To fill various posts of Jr Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices), the Staff Selection Commission conducts a national level exam. To apply for the exams, interested candidates must submit an online application form. During Sep 2022, the official recruitment notification for SSC JHT 2022 (in Subordinate Offices) is published.
SSC JHT 2022
Soon, the Staff Selection Commission will announce the dates on which the JHT exam will take place for the SSC JHT 2022. The Board conducts this entrance examination every year to recruit Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, and Senior Hindi Translators as part of the recruitment process. Application for SSC JHT 2022 Paper I will become available starting in April 2022, and candidates will be able to sit for it in October 2022 (CBE).
|Commencement of application process||October 2022, 4th week|
|Last date for application process||November 2022, 3rd week|
|Last date to submit application fee online||November 2022, 4th week|
|Last date to submit application fee through Challan||November 2022, 4th week|
|Availability of admit card||January 2023, 1st week|
|Examination date (paper 1)||January 2023, 2nd week|
|Examination date (paper 2)||February 2023|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
The schedule for submitting application forms should be followed by applicants who will participate in SSC JHT 2022. The post below includes complete information about SSC JHT and application, eligibility, exam pattern, etc. Readers can read it to find out more about SSC JHT.
SSC JHT Application Form 2022
Eligible candidates also can continue the application process if they meet all eligibility criteria. To begin the application fill-in process, applicants should carefully read the instructions before commencing. Applicants will submit their applications, most likely as of April 2022. Below, you will see the details on applying for the JHT exam in 2022.
Through the official website of conducting body, applicants can fill out and submit information about SSC JHT 2022 online. Completed applications must contain all necessary information. Use MasterCard/Visa/MasterCard and SBI challan to pay the Rs.100/-application fee.
How to get the SSC JHT Application Form 2022?
- You can apply for the SSC JHT exam by following these steps:
- You must first visit the official website of the SSC.
- Click “Register Now” to complete the second step in the login section.
- You will be prompted to provide basic information, additional information, and contact information as needed on your registration form.
- After you have uploaded the scanned image of your passport size photograph and signature, the fourth step will occur.
- In step five, you will submit your registration form and proceed to save your registration information for future applications.
- Your registration number and password are required for step six.
- You can also apply by searching for the link for ‘Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2022’ under the ‘Latest Notification’ tab.
- The application form will contain a number of the candidates’ details listed on the registration form. Candidates must then specify their preferred center and enter their remaining academic details, highest degree, etc.
- Reviewing and verifying the information on the application form is the final step in the process.
- Paying your application fees is step 10.
- The application should be printed for future reference and submitted.
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must meet the important eligibility requirements set by the SSC to be eligible to sit for the SSC JHT recruitment exam 2022. Ineligible candidates will not be able to take the test. Below are the eligibility requirements for the SSC JHT 2022:
Eligible applicants are Indian nationals, Bhutanese, Nepalese, or Tibetan refugees who arrived with the intent of permanent settlement before January 1, 1962.
The age on the closing date of application is reduced by three years after military service has been performed.
- To appear in the SSC JHT Exam, applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not be older than 30 years.
- Certain categories of individuals may be granted a relaxation of the upper age limit.
SSC JHT Exam Date 2022
Online and offline applications are both available to candidates. The system generates a challan after completing Part I Registration that can be used to submit application fees. To access the official website, candidates need their registration number and DOB. Once the digital photo and signature are uploaded, they must hit submit. The application form should be printed out once they have completed the process. To schedule an examination center for themselves, candidates may send their completed applications to any Regional Director of SSC in their region. In August 2022, exams will be conducted.