UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022 pdf will be discussed here. UPPRPB AO Exam Pattern, Previous Paper pdf Download. Uttar Pradesh police department has come up with a new recruitment for the eligible candidates around the state. UP Police Sahayak Parichalak Syllabus pdf – Many interested and eligible candidates have applied for the post on the official website of the UP Police. All the candidates who have applied are not sure what the syllabus or exam pattern of the exam would be available on the official portal.
UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
That’s why in this article we are going to discuss about what would be the syllabus and exam pattern of UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022. The post that they are planning to recruit is of Assistant Operator. In total there will be 1374 vacant posts under this recruitment. Many eligible candidates have already applied for the post of Assistant Operator. The online registration has begun from 20th January 2022.
All the candidates who are planning to apply for the post should hurry up because the last date to apply for the recruitment is 15th March 2022. There will be 3 main stages in the UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022. In the first stage there will be a written examination that will be conducted online as Computer Based Test.
UPPRPB Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
After the written examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next round which is physical standards round in which candidates have to meet the physical standards set by the UP Police Department for the post of Assistant Operator. In last there will be document verification. The candidates who will be able to clear all the stages will be given jobs.
We are going to discuss about the syllabus of written examination in this article but the detailed syllabus will be given on the official website in the official notification of recruitment. The Admit card of the online examination will also be available on the official website of the UP Police Department. The official date of release of Admit Card has not been confirmed yet but it will soon be updated by UP Police Department.
UP Police AO Syllabus 2022 pdf Download
As earlier mentioned that the application process has already started and it ongoing so, all the candidates who are planning to apply for the post should visit the official website and apply because the last date of application is 15th March 2022.
|Name of the Recruitment||UP Police Assistant Operator 2022|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Operator|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Posts||1374 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 22 Years Old|
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed Class 12th|
|Application fees||Rs. 400|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Examination)|
|Selection Process||1. Online Computer Based Exam
2. Physical Standards Test and Physical Endurance Test
3. Document Verification
PRPB Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of the written exam has been mentioned above and the detailed syllabus is available on the official website in official notification of the recruitment.
Important dates regarding UP Police Assistant Operator 2022:
|Start Date of Application||20th January 2022|
|Last Date of Application||15th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||15th March 2022|
|Date of Exam||Not Officially Announced|
|Date of Result||Not Officially Announced|
|Date of Physical Standards Test||Not Officially Announced|
UP Police Assistant Operator Previous Papers pdf
In total there are 1374 Vacant Posts for UP Police Assistant Operator but out of these 1374 posts some posts are reserved for some different reserved category candidates. The given below is the list of number of vacancies according to category of candidate. The number of posts for:
- General Category Candidates – 552 Posts
- SC Category Candidates – 27 Posts
- ST Category Candidates – 288 Posts
- EWS Category Candidates – 137 Posts
- OBC Category Candidates -370 Posts
As earlier mentioned there will be 3 stages of recruitment. In the first stage of recruitment, There will be written examination that will be conducted in different centers around the state in the written examination. In the exam there will be 400 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking in the exam. The time given to complete the exam will be 2 and half hour.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||100||100 Marks|
|Science or General Knowledge||100||100 Marks|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100||100 Marks|
|Mental Aptitude and Reasoning||100||100 Marks|
UP Police Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus of the Written Examination is Given Below:
- General Hindi – All the Hindi Grammar Questions.
- Science – Physical Measurement, Energy, Power, Current, work, Gravity, Speed, Electricity, Magnets, Electromagnets etc.
- General Knowledge – Indian History, Current Affairs, Indian Art and Culture etc.
- Numerical and Mental ability – Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Simplification, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time, Distance, Average, Logical Reasoning, Directions etc.
- Mental Aptitude – Public Interest, Law and Order, Crime Control, Laws, Police System, Gender Sensitivity etc.
- Reasoning – Symmetry, Equality, Variation, Problem Solving, Decision making, Visual memory Supervision, Logical Reasoning, Words formation etc.
After the written examination there will be physical endurance test and physical standards test. In the physical endurance test, all the male candidates have to run 4.8 KM in 28 minutes while the female candidates have to run 2.4 KM in 16 minutes.
UP Police Assistant Operator Question Papers pdf
Physical Standards Test:
For Male Candidates –
- Height for General/ SC/ OBC Candidates – 168 Cm
- Height for ST Candidates – 160 Cm
- Height for Mountain Range Candidates – 162.5 Cm
- Chest for General / SC/ OBC Candidates – 79 Cm to 84 Cm
- Chest for ST and Mountain Range Candidates – 77 Cm to 82 Cm
For Female Candidates –
- Height for General/ SC/ OBC Candidates- 152 Cm
- Height for ST and Mountain Range Candidates – 147 Cm
- Weight of all category candidates – minimum 40 Kg