UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022 Exam Notification pdf Download. UPSC Preliminary Registration date, apply online link & process will be updated here. For candidates, UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022 official notification has available online by the Union Public Service Commission. Because one of the famous examinations in our country has UPSC Civil Service Examination. Moreover, it has not possible to clear this examination without preparation. This has counted in the list of difficult examinations for candidates.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022
But for taking participate in the written examination applicant need to submit their application form for UPSC. Now the date for the preliminary examination has going to happen after completing the UPSC Civil Services Registration 2022. But only those application forms will be entertained by the department who are fit into the condition decided for the civil service examination.
Last time there has more than 10 lakh applications received by the department. However, only 4 lakh 82 thousand approx aspirants were able to appear in the examination. Because this count of applications has been selected by the concerned authority. Due to this, in the current term of preliminary examination for UPSC Civil Services Registration Notification 2022.
UPSC Civil Services Registration 2022
After that, once the application process has been finished by the department. Then by selecting the application form the department going to take a written examination very soon for which the details are updated too on the official website. Because of this, the department will hire the candidate for the post of Indian Administrative Services, Indian Police Service, and Indian Foreign Services.
Now there are 861 additional openings available through the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2022. Because the department going to select the candidate based on the performance in the written examination. All those aspirants who cleared the preliminary exam only then will be going intimation for the main examination.
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2022
In addition, for attempting the civil services examination there have only a few times for the examination which has been considered by the concerned authority. Many aspirants want to clear this examination so that they can join the department under the Central government of India.
|Name of the Department||UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022 Exam Notification, Registration|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|Total Number of Post||861 seats|
|Category of Article||Registration/ Application Form|
|Level of Examination||National Level Exam|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
UPSC Registration 2022
Every year UPSC Civil Service Prelims Notification 2022 has released and for this year also this has been announced by the department. Because many candidates have a dream of clearing the examination. Due to this, there has a large number of coaching centers and institutes available in every state. So students who have done graduation, even during schooling time start preparing for examinations. Now for the General Category candidate, there has only maximum of 6 attempts for the civil services examination. However, for OBC and PxBD candidates there have 9 attempts available for appearing in the written test. But for Schedule Caste (SC) or Schedule Tribe (ST) aspirants, there have no limits for the attempts. So there have no restrictions for them.
In addition, those aspirants who are looking for the process of UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022. Then here we have come to update you bout the details. So the start date to apply for the civil service preliminary examination registration is 2nd Feb 2022. After that, the last date to submit the registration form has 22nd Feb 2022. Due to this applicants need to focus on the last date and do submit their application before the last date given under the official notification.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2022
Moreover for the application process eligibility criteria has also available on our page as respective to the civil services examination. The main purpose of the examination has to select the aspirants for the various positions available in the department of civil services in our country. Check UPSC Civil Service Prelims Registration 2022. So for that, the concerned department has to go to take written examination based on English language, General Knowledge and other topics. In addition, there have many posts available through this registration such as IFS, IRS, IFoS, IPS, IAS, and others.
Read UPSC Civil Service Prelims Registration 2022 Eligibility Condition :
- Firstly, the applicant should be a permanent citizen of India. In addition, for some positions, the applicant can be from Nepal, Tibetan outcasts, Bhutan for applying.
- Secondly, the applicant should have done their Graduation from college or institute from a recognized board.
- Thirdly, the aspirants need to check the age criteria as well for registration. After that applicant should be 21 years of age on 1st August 2022.
- In addition, there have 32 years for the maximum age limit as of 1st August 2022. So for reserved categories, there has age relaxation given by the concerned department.
- Fourthly, there has an application fee for the registration which has minimal. So applicant from unreserved categories there has a 100 Rs fee for applying. Moreover, an applicant from Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Weaker Section (EWS) has to also pay the application fee of 100 Rs as well.
- Then for reserved categories such as SC or ST, there have no application fees.
- Most importantly there has mainly three processes in the selection which has a preliminary exam at the first stage. Then, the main examination for the aspirants has taken after the prelims exam. After that, there should be a personality test as well.
UPSC Civil Services Apply Online Date 2022
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Registration 2022 with given steps available below :
- At first, candidates have to visit the Official Website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- After choosing the above link you have reached the homepage of the portal.
- So here on the homepage of UPSC, there has an option given as Apply Online.
- Then you can see on another page with the application form available for registration.
- In addition, select the link for civil service for the prelims exam.
- Here fill in all the details asked in the application form
- Then, upload the scanned copy of the document which has required for the registration.
- Now also attach the scanned photo or signature for the application.
- Finally, click on submit button to end the process for the civil service examination.
- At last, save the details by taking print for the registration to use it further for knowing the status of the application.