UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: The authority has started the application for the Junior Assistant main examination. For this, an application process is being conducted from 21 November 2022 to 14 December 2022. This application process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 will only be conducted on the commission’s official website. To select applicants, the authority has defined some eligibility criteria. Without the fulfilment of these eligibility criteria, the applicants cannot be a part of the application process. In this article, we are discussing all the key details of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. So the applicants who want to apply for the Junior Assistant post will find our article helpful.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The applications are invited from candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination 2021. All the recruitment process details are discussed in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022. We will recommend checking the notification thoroughly before applying for the given post. In addition, you can find the notification pdf of Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 at the end of this article.
उत्तर प्रदेश कनिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती 2022: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Main Examination|
|Conducting Authority of the Recruitment Process||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1262|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Date of the Online Application Form||21st November 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||14th December 2022|
|Last Date for Editing the Online Application Form||21st December 2022|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 25/-|
|Application Fee Mode of Payment||Online and Offline|
|UPSSSC Official Website||http://upsssc.gov.in/|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary 2022
For the applicants who are selected for Junior Assistant posts, the commission offers pay according to the Pay Matrix Level-3. In this the pay band ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and grade pay is Rs. 2000/-. The complete details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary 2022 and other perks and allowances are shared with the applicants after their selection.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are all the eligibility criteria specified by the commission for the post of Junior Assistant. Applicants who fulfil these requirements can fill out the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- As on 1 July 2022, the candidate’s age must be at least 18 years and it should not exceed 40 years.
- The candidates must have appeared for the 2021 Preliminary Eligibility Test and must have a valid scorecard for it.
- The candidates must have cleared the 12th standard from the UP Board of secondary education or must possess its equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English.
- The candidates must have obtained a CCC certificate in Computer Operation from the DOEACC Society.
upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Process of Applying Online
The applicants who find themselves fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can proceed with the application process. The list of all the steps the applicants have to follow to fill out the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form is given below:
- For the first step of the application process, the applicants need to visit the official website of UPSSSC: http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, the applicants will see a “Live Advertisements” option on the right side, here the applicants must choose Advertisement No 08.
- By clicking on the relevant advertisement, the applicants will reach a new page. The online application link for the Junior Assistant post will be present.
- As the applicants click on that link, the instructions for the online application form will appear on their screens.
- The applicants must go through these instructions and afterwards click on the “I Agree” option at the bottom.
- Now, the applicants will get the option to register for the application process through OTP or personal details of PET 2021.
- By choosing the relevant option, the applicants can proceed with the online application form.
- The applicants must enter all of their details in the application form in the correct manner.
- These details include applicants’ personal information and their educational qualification information.
- After filling in these details, the applicants must upload the required documents for the application form.
- With the completion of all these processes, the applicants must check all the details they entered in the form.
- Now for the final step of the process, the applicants must pay the prescribed application fee.
- As soon as the successful payment of the application fee is done, the applicants can submit the form.
- Now the applicants must take a printout of the application form for the selection process.
For the Junior Assistant post, the applicants do not have to pay any application fee. However, all category applicants must pay Rs. 25/- as a processing fee. The applicants can pay this processing fee through any online payment method. The applicants can also opt for an SBI challan to pay this processing fee.
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Selection Process 2022
For the selection process for the Junior Assistant Post, the commission will conduct a written examination. The written test will be an objective type and its duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. The applicants will get 130 objective questions from three different subjects in this examination. For all the updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Selection Process 2022, the applicants must stay in touch with our portal.
Yes, however, the applicants must have a valid PET 2021 Scorecard and he/she must not have scored 0. Also, the applicants must be a fit for the post according to other eligibility criteria as well.
The authority will update the schedule for the written examination exclusively on its website, so the applicants must stay connected to it.
No, only those applicants will appear for the written exam whose applications will be selected by the commission.